The hidden jewel in Waterval Boven, Boven Villa is a unique thatched cottage, set in extensive well- manicured grounds and offers warm hospitality and sumptuous breakfasts.
We cater for groups or single travellers, on a nights stop over for a well earned rest or for an extended vacation.
Boven Villa and Waterval Boven is a little bit of luxury far from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy the old world charm and hospitality that you will encounter with us and our village.
This getaway is ideally situated 2 to 3 hours from Johannesburg and Pretoria en route to Nelspruit and the Kruger National Park. It is surrounded by an amazing number of places of interest, pleasure and scenic beauty.
Waterval Boven is perfectly located on the N4 from Maputo to Johannesburg and OR Tambo airport.
The Guest House offers luxurious rooms in a tranquil setting to enjoy a relaxing stay.
Boven Villa has 5 bedrooms, a Master Bedroom which has it's own deck and luxurious bathroom with a double bath and shower, 2 en-suite bedrooms and 2 bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
The rooms are spacious, well appointed, with TV's, tea making facilities, safes and fans.
We offer a sumptuous breakfast and can provide meals on request. We have braai facilities in our well manicured gardens that look out onto the mountains, ideal location for a sundowner.
The gardens and trees provide the perfect backdrop to spending your time on the cottages decks.
The Master Bedroom has its own private deck, from where the romantics can enjoy that glass of champagne and blissful setting.
- Unwind and relax in the perfect setting for the weekend break, extended holiday or ideally situated stop over.
- The view of the waterfall is something that will take your breathe away.
- There are well stocked trout dams for the avid fisher-person.
- The well healed trails around the surrounding mountains are a delight for the weekend walker.
- The area is a perfect location for rock climbing, with views from cliffs that look down onto the majestic waterfall. Pilgrims Rest, Kaapsehoop, Sabie, Sidwala Caves,
- Nelspruit and the Kruger National Park are perfect situated around Waterval Boven for your day trip.
From O R Tambo International Airport take the N12 motorway to Witbank. At Witbank the N12 joins with the N4 towards Nelspruit.
Continue on the N4 and 5 kilometers after the Machado Toll Plaza take the turn off to Waterval Boven on the right right.
Continue for 2,5 kilometers through the village until you get to the end of the road, turn right and follow the signs to Boven Villa in End Street.
It is at the end of the peaceful cul de sac - 8 End Street, Waterval Boven.