Botterkloof Resort is a 3 star resort situated along the Garden Route, 6 km from the picturesque town of Stilbaai on a working olive farm.
Folklore has it that in the 18th century, a Stilbaai farmer was travelling to the market with his ox-wagon loaded with butter vats. In the valley 6 km from Stilbaai the wagon tipped over and butter spilled everywhere. From the mishap, the name Botterkloof.
We have 19 self-catering cottages from 2 to 5 bedrooms and two lovely bed and breakfast units.
7 Self-catering cottages on the Main Resort and 12 self catering cottages on the working farm 1 km away from the main resort.
Decorated in a rustic style, all units are self-catering and feature a dining area, television and a patio. Some of the units have fireplaces. Guest can prepare their own meals using the fully equipped kitchen. All units at Botterkloof Resort have barbeque facilities available outside.
Facilities and Services:
- Swimming Pool
- Kiddies Play Area
- Bass and Trout fishing and a vivid Bird-life coupled with the sound tranquility of nature that surrounds us
- You also have a magnificent view over the dams and Olive Grove
Come and experience Botterkloof Resort, the most undiscovered tranquil resort along the Garden Route.
Accommodation at Botterkloof Resort:
All Self-Catering Cottages has the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Braai area
- Bathroom facilities
The Arc has the following:
- Bunk beds
- Two dormitories
- 6 double bedrooms
- Communal bathrooms
- Dining Hall
Our two Bed and Breakfast Cottages has the following:
- Open plan layout
- Coffee/Tea facilities
- Double bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Ceiling fan
- Porch with table for two
The Arc, is a large building ideal for groups, school camps, church camps and family reunions. Located on the work farm, the unit has the following:
- Two dormitories with double bunk beds each can sleep 12 guests.
- 6 Bedrooms with double beds
- 6 Separate bathrooms
- Large multi function group dining room
- Large television lounge
- Fireplace (indoor-braai)
- Large kitchen equipped and can cook for 80 people
- A 50% deposit must accompany the booking
- All guests in self-catering units bring own towels and toiletries
- Check-in is from 14h00 to 17h00
- Check-out is until 10h00
- During the December holidays, guests must bring their own bed linen (duvet covers; pillow cases; matrass covers)
- The resorts cancellation policy is applicable to all bookings
STILBAAI is a beautiful coastal destination and forms part of the world famous Garden Route. The area has a diversity of plant and bird life.
- Blue Flag Beach
- Gin Distillery
- Cheese Factory
- Historical Monuments
- Nature Reserves
Winter & Autumn
- moderate weather in Autumn - please take caution and do bring warmer clothing was well
- cool to cold weather conditions with winter rain. Most days are cloudy or misty. The evenings are cold
Summer & Spring
- moderate to warm conditions in spring - please take caution and do bring warmer clothing
- warm to extremely warm conditions in summer - very good conditions for a day at the beach
Take the Stilbaai turn off on the N2, (this is between Riversdale and Albertinia) and we are 21km on the right just after the Spuithoek turnoff; 6km outside of Stilbaai.
- We have 19 fully equipped self-catering units
- We have 2 luxury Bed & Breakfast Suites