, a four-star guest lodge in Wilderness, is arguably one of the most successful and popular retreats in the tranquil seaside village of Wilderness in the famous Garden Route, South Africa.
Set high on the slopes above the village, a short stroll from the beach and lake below, the lodge`s innovative design, exclusive features and excellent facilities provide the ultimate Wilderness experience and is seen as one of the best hotels in Wilderness.
You will be warmly welcomed by our attentive lodge staff and will love the luxury rooms. All have private decks overlooking the village and sea.
Whether staying for a night, a weekend or a week, Boardwalk Lodge with its picture-perfect views and lovely setting amidst natural forest vegetation provides the perfect venue for a glorious holiday.
Accommodation at Boardwalk Lodge:
The 3 Afro-contemporary-styled rooms are situated in the main guest house building and face the sea and the village of Wilderness. Each room has its own private entrance.
The rooms have modern bathrooms with a massage shower and a slipper. Order one of our Cheese and Wine platters to enjoy on the small wooden deck while watching the beautiful sunset.
- Number of stairs to reach the rooms: 20
- Sleeps 2 persons | twin beds
- Private entrance
- Stocked mini-bar fridge | coffee and tea-making facilities
- Bouquet LCD television | telephone
- Electronic safe
- Small viewing deck with table and chairs (weather permitting), facing village and sea
- Breakfast in the guest house Breakfast Room
- Porterage service is provided
- Secure outside parking
- Access to lodge swimming pool