Bluebell Farm Cottage - Paardenberg Farm has been in our family for five generations and is still a fully functional farm focusing on wildflowers (hence the name Bluebell) which is one of the scarcest flowers on the farm. The farm is a mere two-hour drive from Cape Town, and we decided to share the joy and beauty of living on a farm with you. From starting the day with fresh coffee and beskuit (rusks) to concluding the night with a fire under the old oak tree.
- Bird watching (A bird guide will be available)
- Sprawling open spaces for hiking and mountain biking
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.