Bit O` Bush is a refreshingly modern B&B situated a mere 3km from O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport in Kempton Park, Johannesburg, in a secluded but central location.
Bit O` Bush is ideally located for business and leisure travelers passing through Johannesburg. Owing to the location, Bit O` Bush is the perfect start or end to an African tour and ideal for travelers with early departures or late arrivals.
Public areas consist of DSTV lounge, business centre separate breakfast room and swimming pool. Secure parking and a shuttle service to airport is on call. Laundry and dinners are available on request (not included in room rate).
Bit O` Bush is also suitable for travelers wanting a `home base` while exploring the treasures of Southern Africa.
Activities entail lounging around the swimming pool and watching a great variety of birds, reading, playing chess or watching television in the lounge.
Within a radius of 200 meters it is possible to access gyms, health and beauty spa's and salons, a variety of sport facilities like golf, bowls and squash, restaurants and take-away outlets, super markets and shopping malls.
- O.R. Tambo International airport 3.0 km
- Casino and Resort Emperors Palace 4km
- Johannesburg, Sandton 18km
- Pretoria 50km
- Sun City 150km
- Magaliesberg and Hartebeespoort Dam 200km
- Kruger National Park 400km
From O R Tambo:
- Take the slip off to Kempton Park onto the R21. Proceed along the R21 and take the Voortrekker street off ramp to the left.
- Turn left and move over to the right hand lane to turn onto Pomona Road. Pomona Rd runs parallel with the R21. Proceed on Pomona Rd over the first robot.
- The second robot is at Highveld Rd, turn left into Highveld Rd. Proceed along Highveld Rd past the Family Gym on the right, stop sign at the swimming pool on the left, past the church on the right.
- First street turning out only to the right- not crossing Highveld Rd is Lily street, short street 4th house on the right is no 3. Brownish palisades and then walls same color, two sets of wooden gates, inconspicuous accommodation sign.
* 3 Lily street, Kempton Park, Johannesburg
The spacious Bit O' Bush guest rooms are beautifully appointed, family friendly and set in a tranquil indigenous, bird friendly garden with pool.
Every room has an ultra modern en suite bathroom and is climate regulated.
Facilities in the rooms include TV's, tea and coffee, desk and wireless connection.
Some rooms can cater for up to 4 people.
A hearty English or Continental breakfast is included.