is an upmarket, welcoming Bed and Breakfast offering warm hospitality and excellent services for business and leisure travelers.
It is centrally situated close to the the N4 highway, Rustenburg CBD, hospitals, golf course, restaurants and the Waterfall Mall with its various shops, movie theatre and Virgin Active gym.
For relaxation there is a pool and private corners in the garden where you can relax.
You can have a healthy breakfast in our cosy dining room. Dinner is served on request and has to be booked before 12h00 hours on the day you want dinner.
Accommodation at Birdsong B&B:
Both rooms are spacious and very well decorated with white percale linen. Both rooms have showers.
Each room has coffee and tea facilities. There is also a TV in each room with DSTV.
The rooms are non smoking but you are welcome to smoke outside at the pool area.
Birdsong B & B Activities:
- Birdsong is a 40 min drive from the Cradle of Humankind as well as Sun City where elephant riding, a crocodile farm and the Gary Player golf course are great attractions.
- The Pilanesberg Game Reserve next to Sun City has great opportunities to see Africa’s Big 5.
- Birdsong is also close to the Kgwasane Nature Reserve with its fine selection of hiking trails.
- Rustenburg has no shortage of arts and craft galleries, farm stalls and eating venues.
- Hartbeespoort Dam with all its cultural villages is 30 minutes drive from Rustenburg. The German settlement Kroondal is 10km away.
- The rugged area around the town is excellent for mountain biking, and the surrounding nature reserves make for excellent bird-watching.
- The Royal Bafokeng Sports Stadium (Match host for the 2010 world cup) is less than 40km away.
Click to display the map