Big Creek Guest Lodge
is situated on the R24 - Rustenburg Road 13 km from Magaliesburg. Big Creek Guest Lodge caters to overnighters, family weekends, conferences and functions or just to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Situated in a tranquil valley facing the Magaliesburg Mountains (an hour from Johannesburg and Pretoria) is the peaceful and picturesque Big Creek Guest Lodge.
Built on a 17-hectare portion of the original Boschfontein farm, which varies from rocky kopjes to a quiet stream under weeping willow trees. The Lodge is ideal for that relaxing getaway.
10 beautifully appointed double and family en suite self catering units.
All the units are set in manicured gardens and enjoy a panoramic view of the Magaliesburg Mountains. A relaxed and friendly family atmosphere with personal attention and service.
Facilities at Big Creek Guest Lodge:
- Swimming pool.
- A rustic furnished lounge with DSTV is available to those that enjoy their news and sport.
- The games room with a full size snooker table, pool table, dart board and volley ball.
- Residents bar and big screen Tv for those sport fanatics.
- Conference and functions venue, seating 100.
NOTE THAT THERE IS A MINIMUM TWO NIGHT BOOKING ON WEEKENDS
Accommodation at Big Creek Guest Lodge:
- Self-catering accommodation. Breakfast available on request.
The units are ideally suited for extended family weekends. Conveniently situated for overnight accommodation on route to Rustenburg and Botswana.
Activities available near Big Creek Guest Lodge:
- Trout fishing on next door farm 1km
- Big 5 game drives - 5 km`s
- Cyclist paradise with ideal quiet biking routes both on and off road
- Walks through the farm up on to kopies and down to small stream, dam and wet lands.
- Golf, Bowls, Horse riding and Hot Air Balloon rides all within 30 minutes drive.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Pets only by Arrangement
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Special Meals on Request
- Conference facilities
- Wedding facilities
- Team Building
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Bar on the Premises
- Internet Access
- Tourism Information Desk
- Fax & Photocopy Machine
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - open)
- Games Room
- Hiking / Walking Trails
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
- DVD and/or VCR
- 1 Protea excutive self catering three bed roomed family unit.
- 1 Willow log cabin, private with king bed, on-suite and fully equipped kitchenette.
- 1 Fishermans Log cabin double on-suite, air con and fully equipped kitchenette.
- 1 Luxury Syringa Berry log cabin, ideal for a romantic or private getaway. Air conditioned, a King size bed, on-suite bathroom, spacious lounge, fully equipped kitchen and wooden deck patio.
- 4 Semi detached Double on suite units with fully equipped kitchenettes, private patio and braai facilities.
- 1 Sweet Thorn safari tented unit, with fully equipped kitchenette.
Click to display the map
Big Creek Guest Lodge Guest Reviews
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 16
reviews. - View all Guest Reviews
The place was exceptional. the owner was very friendly and accomodating. My family enjoyed the tranquil and peaceful atmosphere. We will recommend it to family and friend and we will definitely be back,. Sheldon Johnson
Rating: Reviewed by Sheldon Johnson on 3 September 2018
Thank you for responding so quickly and changing my dates for me so efficiently.
Rating: Reviewed by Kate Walsh on 13 February 2018
Hi There, we had a great stay, the Lodge was very comfortable and clean. We found the owners to be very friendly and accommodating, would stay there again. Thanks very much for a great stay. Regards Bronwyn Forman
Rating: Reviewed by Bronwyn Forman on 18 December 2017
Our stay was lovely and the people were very friendly. Assisted us with anything we needed. The pricing was also very reasonable. I would like to thank you for the lovely stay and would recommend it to others.
Rating: Reviewed by Claire Larsen over a year ago