At Beyond the Blue a luxurious, beautifully appointed, self-catering apartment for two awaits you. Situated on a hill facing Robberg, Beyond the Blue offers unsurpassed views of the ocean and the peninsula.
Within 5 7 minutes drive are Robberg, Solar and Beacon Isle Beaches. The apartment has a luxurious king sized bed, a lounge area, a full bathroom en suite and a fully equipped kitchenette.
If you are not in the mood to cook for yourself, Plettenberg Bay has plenty of excellent restaurants available and all in close proximity.
Parking is gated and under roof and your own entrance key ensures, privacy and flexibility during your stay. Bob and Karen Spurrier are ready to welcome you and help in any way to make your holiday comfortable and relaxed.
Fishing - Saltwater, Paddling - Kayaking, Canoeing / Kayaking, Fishing, Golf, Walking, Paddling - Sea Kayaking, Bungee Jumping, Scuba Diving, Body Boarding, Surfing.
Fishing - Deep Sea, Game Drives, Paddling - Canoeing, Horse Riding, Hiking / Backpacking, Bird Watching, Health & Fitness, Ocean Safaris, Scuba/Snorkeling, Skydiving, Whale Watching.
* 7 Jane Street, Plettenberg Bay.
- From the N2 coming from Knysna, turn into the first entrance to Plettenberg Bay at Piesang Valley (landmark Castleton gate).
- Proceed down the hill, passing Plettenberg Bay Golf Club on the right and Brackenridge gate also on the right until you pass by the shops on your right and arrive at a circle.
- Go around the circle and take the third exit (turn right in other words). Continue until the first road right where Spar and the shops will be on your left.
- Turn right into Longships Road and continue down this road for a few kilometres until the stop street at the end (there is only one stop street).
- Go over the stop street and continue up the hill until you reach Christina Street (half way up the hill). Turn right into Christina and then second left into Maria and second left into Jane. Beyond the Blue is the first house. A pale blue house. No 7 Jane Street.
The Penthouse is a beautifully appointed, light and spacious apartment offering the discerning visitor a superb view of Robberg and the Bay. Sit on the balcony and watch the whales and dolphins play. King sized bed, full bathroom and kitchenette included.