Berrydel Lifestyle Guesthouse offers guests with an active lifestyle the opportunity to enjoy a very special stay. We have created a home base for your active holiday. The area surrounding the Guesthouse is ideal for outdoor activities. You can play golf at the most beautiful courses in South Africa, including Erinvale Golf Course and De Zalze Golf Course. There are 8 beautiful hiking trails on the Helderberg Nature Reserve and if you are a mountain biker, you can fully enjoy the many tracks in the immediate vicinity of the Guesthouse (we have used many of them ourselves).
Furthermore the Guesthouse offers a fantastic view on clear days. Sitting on the veranda of your room you can see the ocean on the horizon and you are surrounded by the Hottentots Holland mountain range. In the evening you can sit around the Boma, create your very own pizza in our pizza oven or have your own braai.
You can also book the entire Guesthouse exclusively for long term stays.
The natural environment of the Western Cape is varied and beautiful. From Cape Town to beyond Somerset West you have many hiking opportunities. In the back garden, so to speak, of the Berrydel Guesthouse lies the Helderberg Nature Reserve with 8 beautiful hiking trails. If you want to go to Cape Town for a day, this can be combined with a hike up Lions Head.
With the perfect climate for an active holiday you can enjoy mountain biking, golf and hiking in Somerset West and the surrounding areas.
The Berrydel LifeStyle Guesthouse is located centrally for mountain bikers. In a radius of 30 km there are at least 10 beautiful, well maintained and mostly single tracks on vineyards. We have cycled many tracks in the region ourselves. Experience adventure in a beautiful setting.
- 30+ days prior to dates booked: no cancellation fee
- 15 to 29 days prior to dates booked: 50 % of the total cost of accommodation
- 14 days or less prior to dates booked: 100 % of the total cost of accommodation
- No show or early departure: 100 % of the total cost of accommodation.
- Take the R44/Broadway Boulevard exit toward
- Turn left onto Broadway Blvd/R44
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Main
- Turn left onto Firmount Rd
- Slight left onto Berrydel Ave
- Destination will be on the right
A relaxing environment for an optimum nights rest. All 6 rooms comes standard with air-conditioning, coffee and tea facilities and a Nespresso machine.