Berit Country Home and Chapel is a Luxury Guest House and Chapel on a 2.9 hectare farm next to the Magaliesberg with magnificent views to the mountains, close to the city of Rustenburg (Province of North West, South Africa) and provides accommodation, and caters for functions and conferences.
Berit Country Home and Chapel is only 10 km from Rustenburg and its hub the Waterfall Mall. Berit Country Home and Chapel is a lodge with conference and wedding facilities.
The core business is the provision of accomodation, including meals, and hosting corporate functions, weddings, conferences, teambuilding and motivational/retreat sessions.
Berit Country Home and Chapel provide four/five star eco-friendly luxury accommodation. We also cater for functions and conferences.
Accommodation at Berit Country Home and Chapel:
The nine bedrooms are luxurious and each has a full en-suite bathroom with a shower, bath, basin and toilet. Each room is equipped with a flat screen television with selected DSTV channels, air-conditioning, safe, kettle, bar fridge and black & yellowwood furniture. Goose-down as well as luxury percale linen, paintings and Persian rugs prove the endeavor for quality.
- Hartbeespoordam 60 km
- Lost City 50 km, (50 min)drive
- Horse riding 3 km
- Olifantsnekdam 3 km
- Fishing area 3 km
- Bill Harrop Balloon safari's 45 km
- Cradle of Humankind 80 km
- Orange Grove Nursery 2 km
- Golf course 15 km
- Swimming pool and tennis quarts 2,3km
- Non-arrival / premature departure, 100% of the accommodation fee payable.
- Less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit
- From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit
- From 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit
- From 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Limited Room Service
Special Meals on Request
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Fireplace on the Premises
Parking (off-street - open)
Parking (off-street - covered)
Berit Country Home and Chapel is a Guesthouse in Rustenburg North West South Africa