beckons leisure seeking families to relax in the laid-back ambiance of Nelson Mandela Bay.
Situated on the verge of a conservation area, next to the Indian Ocean, these self-catering family apartments provide visitors to Port Elizabeth with a tranquil retreat.
Well-appointed apartments accommodate up to six adults and two children. Private balconies overlooking one of PE’s pristine Blue Flag beaches provide the perfect vantage point for sundowners when the mild Eastern Cape sun dips below the horizon.
A chip and a put from the world-renowned Humewood links golf course, Beacon Lodge is close to all amenities, restaurants, entertainment centres and a mere 10 minutes from the airport.
From here the whole family can indulge in water sports on Algoa Bay, take a boat trip to Bird Island, play a round of tenpin bowling at the nearby Lighthouses or simply soak up the languid Mediterranean-like climate.
All rooms have 12 television channels and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Beacon Lodge accommodation:
Luxury self catering suites have recently been redecorated and refitted to create comfortable and stylish interiors with subtle tones of Africa. Everything you require to make yourself at home is provided.
Our best beds have been designed and created exclusively for our establishment to ensure you get the best sleep at the most affordable rate.
Suites (2 bedrooms, 1 bedroom and bachelor) cater for two to six guests.
- Very comfortable, top quality beds
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Linen and towels - no beach towels
Beacon Lodge Services
- Suites serviced daily
- Fax, e-mail and copying service
- Laundry service available
- Braai area
Beacon Lodge Activities:
Port Elizabeth is the gateway to the world-class "Cape East-to-West" experience that stretches from the golden sweep of Algoa Bay to Table Mountain.
Within the bay or an easy day`s drive you can:
- View Africa`s Big 7 in malaria-free game reserves
- Whale watching in Algoa Bay on a whale and dolphin cruise
- Relax on South Africa`s finest city beaches
- Discover the unrivalled diversity of the Eastern Cape: from awesome dune fields and parched Karoo to unique fynbos and rain forest!
- Experience the adrenalin rush of top water sports and outdoor adventure territory
- Visit scenic beauty spots and coastal resorts with a charm of their own that will keep you coming back
- Experience Xhosa culture on a township tour or African village visit.
Click to display the map
Clothing & Accessories:
Please bring own beach towels.
Suited our needs admirably. We were a masters sports group playing at the university so were close to the courts. It was easy to find and comfortable.
The room was like a flat - huge, but noisy and loud. The check in & out was perfect - the lady was very friendly. But there was only a bath and no shower.