offers spotless, spacious, upmarket, luxury accommodation. The house is light and bright with great safe indoor and outdoor living.
Set in a beautiful small garden, the house is private and secluded.
Accommodation at Beachhouse Brighton:
The house consists of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a separate lounge with sliding doors into the garden. A large television room (entertainment room) with stacker doors leading onto an enclosed covered patio and pool area. Pool has a safety net.
Open plan dining room, kitchen and scullery.
- main bedroom is full en-suite with queen bed - with sliding doors opening to the patio and pool area.
- 2 nd bedroom - has a king bed or 2 single beds.
- 3 rd bedroom - has a double bed.
- 4 th bedroom has 2 juvenile beds ideal for children or smaller adults - Baby equipment available and can also be used as a study.
The gate is remotely controlled as is the garage door. The double garage leads into the house and there is sufficient off street parking for a further 2 vehicles.
Facilities and Services:
- Fully serviced from Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays. (Saturday by arrangement)
- Garden serviced once a week
- Ceiling Fans
- Webber Braai
- Wi-fi - uncapped
- Dstv entertainment package
- Land Line - free national and local calls
- UPS system - Limited system to ensure lights and TV stay on in the event of national power failure
- DVD Player
- Smart TV
- Remote controlled garage doors and main gate
- Double garage leads into house
Beachhouse Brighton Activities:
Beach activities within 500 m include walks, fishing, swimming, surfing, body boarding, kite surfing.
Golf at Humewood Links course is 5 mins drive away.
Game viewing at Addo Elephant park - entrance 30 mins drive. Many other private game parks close by. Facilities for game viewing - pick up and drop off.
- It is situated 500 metres to one of the main beaches (Pollock Beach)
- One block to the Summerstrand Village Shopping centre (Pick and Pay, Pharmacy etc)
- Close to the Boardwalk Entertainment complex - Casino, Restaurants and more
- One block away from Radisson Blu, and Something Good for meals
- Less than 10 mins to the Humewood Links Golf Course and the Nelson Mandela Bay University
- 10 mins away from the Port Elizabeth Airport
Click to display the map
Health & Climate:
Moderate climate - in winter can drop to 5 deg C or so at night but generally around 15 to 20 deg C
Summer is also moderate but can be ho t and humid in January and February