offers spotless, spacious, upmarket, luxury accommodation. The house is light and bright with great safe indoor and outdoor living.
Set in a beautiful small garden, the house is private and secluded.
Accommodation at Beachhouse Brighton:
The house consists of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a separate lounge with sliding doors into the garden. A large television room (entertainment room) with stacker doors leading onto an enclosed covered patio and pool area. Pool has a safety net.
Open plan dining room, kitchen and scullery.
- main bedroom is full en-suite with queen bed - with sliding doors opening to the patio and pool area.
- 2 nd bedroom - has a king bed or 2 single beds.
- 3 rd bedroom - has a double bed.
- 4 th bedroom has 2 juvenile beds ideal for children or smaller adults - Baby equipment available and can also be used as a study.
The gate is remotely controlled as is the garage door. The double garage leads into the house and there is sufficient off street parking for a further 2 vehicles.
Facilities and Services:
- Fully serviced from Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays. (Saturday by arrangement)
- Garden serviced once a week
- Ceiling Fans
- Webber Braai
- Wi-fi - uncapped
- Dstv entertainment package
- Land Line - free national and local calls
- UPS system - Limited system to ensure lights and TV stay on in the event of national power failure
- DVD Player
- Smart TV
- Remote controlled garage doors and main gate
- Double garage leads into house
per unit, Max: 8
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Dining room
- Cots available
- Internet Access
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
- DVD and/or VCR
Beachhouse Brighton Activities:
Beach activities within 500 m include walks, fishing, swimming, surfing, body boarding, kite surfing.
Golf at Humewood Links course is 5 mins drive away.
Game viewing at Addo Elephant park - entrance 30 mins drive. Many other private game parks close by. Facilities for game viewing - pick up and drop off.
- It is situated 500 metres to one of the main beaches (Pollock Beach)
- One block to the Summerstrand Village Shopping centre (Pick and Pay, Pharmacy etc)
- Close to the Boardwalk Entertainment complex - Casino, Restaurants and more
- One block away from Radisson Blu, and Something Good for meals
- Less than 10 mins to the Humewood Links Golf Course and the Nelson Mandela Bay University
- 10 mins away from the Port Elizabeth Airport
Beachhouse Brighton Map:
Health & Climate:
Moderate climate - in winter can drop to 5 deg C or so at night but generally around 15 to 20 deg C
Summer is also moderate but can be ho t and humid in January and February
Other Accommodation near Beachhouse Brighton:
Accommodation options within 8km from Beachhouse Brighton include:
Manor 38 is situated in the sea-side suburb of Summerstrand, Port Elizabeth and boasts exclusively designed executive and superior guest suites for the business traveler or tourist. The guesthouse is close to The Boardwalk Casino and popular beaches.
Singa, named from the dragon-lion of Indonesian mythology, is a Guesthouse / Bed and Breakfast establishment with the luxury of a Boutique Hotel located in Summerstrand of Port Elizabeth, gateway to both the Garden Route and the Eastern Cape safari Belt.
Guest Rating: (3 reviews)
Beacon Lodge provides self-catering suites close to Port Elizabeth`s best beaches, hospitality and entertainment attractions and only 10 minutes from the airport.
Our luxury accommodation comprises out of Luxury Suites with en-suite bathrooms, private lounge areas, Barbeque facilities, TV / Entertainment Room, Outside Patios, Large Swimming pool, Beautiful Gardens, Bar, Conference Facility.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (6 reviews)
Kings Tide Boutique Hotel is located in upmarket 10th Avenue Summerstrand close to the beach and Port Elizabeth’s premier entertainment attractions. Facilities include 10 luxuriously appointed rooms.
per person sharing