Beachfront Apartment in Santorini with Sea View - The tastefully furnished apartment comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and an open-plan kitchen and living area.
The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed and has an en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower. This bedroom has doors opening onto a patio with sea views. The other two bedrooms have 2 single beds and have access to the second bathroom with a shower, which is just down the hall.
The open-plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge, an oven and stove, a microwave, a dishwasher, and a Nespresso coffee machine. The lounge is equipped with a TV with selected DStv channels, and leads onto a lovely balcony/patio with outdoor furniture and sea views. The apartment is equipped with Wi-Fi, and bed linen.
The complex offers a communal swimming pool and tennis courts, which guests are welcome to make use of. On-site parking is available with space for a trailer.
- If cancelling 7 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the booking total.
- If cancelling 14 days before arrival, forfeit 100% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 21 days before arrival, forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- If cancelling 30 days before arrival, forfeit 25% of the deposit.
44 Thira Santorini Beachfront Apartment offers comfortable self-catering accommodation in a tastefully furnished apartment, situated in the Santorini complex in Ballito.
BASIC RULES SANTORINI
* NO PETS or DOMESTIC ANIMALS ALLOWED
* Please note that there is only 1 PARKING space per Unit. GARAGE or PARKING BAY number will correspond with your unit number. No parking on yellow lines or NO PARKING areas. Extra vehicles must be parked in VISITORS’ parking. Any Vehicles parked INCORRECTLY will be WHEEL CLAMPED and a fine of R 1000 imposed.
* TRAILERS must be PARKED at TRAILER PARK ONLY (Alongside Tennis Court) Campervans, Boats or other vehicles too large for parking bays must park at KALLISTI VISITORS’ PARKING (On Left Hand Side of Main Entrance)
* SPEED LIMIT throughout SANTORINI is 20 km/h.
* Please be AWARE of the numerous small wild animals and birds resident in the Estate.
*PLEASE do NOT FEED any MONKEYS, MONGOOSE or FERAL CATS.
* LAUNDRY & CLOTHING is NOT to be laid out over balconies, balustrades bushes, gardens etc. There is a DRYING YARD at the entrance to Pyrgos Village. Please make use of the coin operated LAUNDROMAT at Thira (Opposite the office)
* NO FIREWORKS are permitted in Santorini premises.
* NO LOUD MUSIC allowed to be played from APARTMENTS or Vehicles.
* NO SHOUTING is allowed. Please keep NOISE Levels to a Minimum – especially at Night.
* NO PARTY GROUPS (groups that are likely to or do cause a noise, nuisance or disturbance to others) are not allowed in Santorini. The Rule against nuisance is emphasized and will be strictly enforced.
* NO COLLECTION OF REFUSE BAGS - All refuse bags are to be taken to various Refuse bins or dump sites as monkeys, stray cats and mongoose may rip open the bags and create a mess with refuse bags left out.
* Staff members of SANTORINI, ALPHA SECURITY & VIA-NATHI LANDSCAPING are not permitted to assist owners / tenants and holiday makers to carry luggage, wash cars etc. during working hours. (7am to 3:30pm)
* UNLICENSED drivers are NOT permitted to drive around Santorini.
* BEACH GATES and TURNSTILES are locked between 22H00 and 05H00 every evening.
* Visitors to HOLIDAY tenants must have prior permission from TENANT CONTROLLER.
* ALL EMERGENCIES must be reported to SECURITY GATE : 032 525 8803 Standby gatehouse number should the above be unavailable : 065 640 7273