Beach Palace Muizenberg Beachfront
- Muizenberg is the place to be in Cape Town, with a 30 km long gently sloping white beach and Surfer`s Corner - the mecca of surfing culture in Cape Town.
The recently redeveloped beachfront is a buzzing array of surf shops (offering lessons and board hire), restaurants, coffee shops, boutiques, children`s playgrounds, a mini-golf course, water slides and many other interesting attractions.
Accommodation at Beach Palace Muizenberg Beachfront:
Ideal for couples and small families, this spacious two bedroom, 3rd floor apartment is located in a quiet part of the complex, with mountain views. From here it is just 80 m to the beach.
A sleeper couch in the lounge is available for 2 children, with a surcharge applying.
Activities in the area:
Popular tourist attractions along the False Bay coastline, include:
- St James beach with tidal pool [1 km]
- Seaside boardwalk to Muizenberg [200 metres]
- Surfer`s Corner at Muizenberg Beach, voted as one of the World’s Best Surf Towns in a recent National Geographic survey [50 metres]
- Fish Hoek, with the most popular family beach in Cape Town
- affordable world-class restaurants and golf courses
- the Constantia Wine Route, with the oldest Wine Estates in the Cape
- world-renowned Chapman`s Peak Drive
- land based whale watching and whale spotting boat trips (Aug - Nov)
- Boulder`s Beach, with its African Penguin colony
- historic Simon`s Town, the home of the South African Navy
- Kalk Bay, a quaint fishing village with an abundance of seafood restaurants
- Cape Point Nature Reserve, a world heritage site
- Table Mountain National Park, another world heritage site
- historic sites and museums galore
- exceptionally warm and friendly locals