Barry Hall Luxury Apartments
- Four spacious, luxury self-catering apartments and a garden cottage set in an historic manor house near Sea Point in Cape Town, just minutes from the beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, the V&A Waterfront and the city centre.
This gracious, four star turn-of-the-century establishment lies just off the hustle and bustle of Sea Point’s Main Road in one of the quiet suburban streets of Fresnaye, in Cape Town.
The sunny front garden is an artful display of indigenous plants, herbs and roses that invite one to idle away the morning, whilst the intimate back garden provides a cosy setting for the charming garden cottage. It is also readily equipped for relaxation and barbecues with beautiful vines cleverly trained over a wooden pergola to provide shade for the patio.
Each of the four self-catering apartments and the garden cottage has:
- modern kitchens and bathrooms
- cable television
- pay-card telephones
- broadband access Facilities and Services:
- Airport transfers by arrangement
- Off-street parking behind electronic gates for 4 cars
- Apartment service 5 days a week
- Laundry service on request
- Breakfast/coffee bar next door
- Continental breakfast basket by arrangement
- Barbecue and garden furniture in back garden
- A number of local restaurants
- Electronic access to property
Accommodation at Barry Hall Luxury Apartments: Apartment No 1:
Three bedrooms sleeping six people. Two bedrooms with king size beds, third bedroom with queen size bed. One large, fully equipped kitchen, three bathrooms, one en suite. An airy lounge, adjoining balcony and direct access to garden.
Apartment No 2:
Set on the ground floor, just off the main hallway. One bedroom, sleeping two and a sleeper couch, sleeping one. Fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom and sunny lounge.
Apartment No 3:
Set on the first floor. Spacious two bedroom apartment ideal for a honeymoon couple, two couples or a family of four. Two large bedrooms - sleeping four. Two bathrooms, one en suite. Huge lounge with dining space for eight. Private balcony. Fully equipped kitchen.
Apartment No 4:
Set on the first floor, this spacious one bedroom apartment is ideal for the business traveller or a couple on vacation. One bedroom sleeping two, sleeper couch in lounge. Fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom, sunny lounge, dining for eight.
One bedroom comfortably sleeping two with a queen size bed. Lounge/kitchen/dinette. Open plan living, comfortably laid out with easy access to the kitchen with a microwave and hob and dining space for two. Bathroom with a shower, toilet and hand basin.
Barry Hall Luxury Apartments Activities: 10 minutes away:
Cape Spirit City Walk through the City Bowl
Camps Bay and Clifton
Bo Kaap, the historic Cape Malay quarter, and local cuisine
Table Mountain cableway
Boulders beach and the local penguin colony
Constantia Wine Route
Durbanville Wine Route
Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Cape Point Nature Reserve
Click to display the map