Bakkies B&B and Self Catering
- A choice of comfortable bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation in Wellington in the Western Cape Winelands.
Our self-catering cottage and bed and breakfast are situated against the slopes of the Hawequa Mountain in the historical Bainskloof Pass.
Why not try a romantic getaway or make use of our value for money discount travel accommodation for cheap vacations in the Western Cape with no compromise on quality.
Your hosts, Bakkies and Ronel offer you warm hospitality in clean and affordable, full house accommodation.
And you will find lots of exciting activities on the Bainskloof Pass such as hiking, adventure or exploring the area on horseback, mountain bike or on foot.
Parking is available, all within a security fence.
- 38 single / 16 double rooms
- 3 Family rooms can house 4 people (great savings for families)
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- Television and Mnet
- All rooms are equipped with coffee and tea facilities
- En-suite bathrooms and mini-baths
- Secure and gated parking
Accommodation at Bakkies B&B and Self Catering:
Separate entrances lead to private luxury en-suite bedrooms located amid peaceful and safe country surroundings with stunning views.
The self catering cottage sleeps 4 to 6 people. It is a fully equipped thatch roof cottage on a farm with fireplace, television and M-net.
Bakkies B&B and Self Catering Activities:
- Bainskloof Pass, hiking, adventure or exploring the area on horseback, mountain bikes or on foot
- Wine Farms and wine tasting through Wellington, Paarl, Franshoek and Stellenbosh
- Redemption Leather Shoes
- South African Dried Fruit (SAD) and other Fruits in Wellington
- Limietberg Nature Reserve and Hiking and Bontebok Ridge Nature Reserve
Click to display the map
Bakkies and Marius were very friendly and the perfect hosts.