Bakkies B&B and Self Catering
- A choice of comfortable bed and breakfast or self-catering accommodation in Wellington in the Western Cape Winelands.
Our self-catering cottage and bed and breakfast are situated against the slopes of the Hawequa Mountain in the historical Bainskloof Pass.
Why not try a romantic getaway or make use of our value for money discount travel accommodation for cheap vacations in the Western Cape with no compromise on quality.
Your hosts, Bakkies and Ronel offer you warm hospitality in clean and affordable, full house accommodation.
And you will find lots of exciting activities on the Bainskloof Pass such as hiking, adventure or exploring the area on horseback, mountain bike or on foot.
Parking is available, all within a security fence.
- 38 single / 16 double rooms
- 3 Family rooms can house 4 people (great savings for families)
- Conference facilities
- Free Wi-Fi broadband internet access
- Television and Mnet
- All rooms are equipped with coffee and tea facilities
- En-suite bathrooms and mini-baths
- Secure and gated parking
Accommodation at Bakkies B&B and Self Catering:
Separate entrances lead to private luxury en-suite bedrooms located amid peaceful and safe country surroundings with stunning views.
The self catering cottage sleeps 4 to 6 people. It is a fully equipped thatch roof cottage on a farm with fireplace, television and M-net.
Bakkies B&B and Self Catering Activities:
- Bainskloof Pass, hiking, adventure or exploring the area on horseback, mountain bikes or on foot
- Wine Farms and wine tasting through Wellington, Paarl, Franshoek and Stellenbosh
- Redemption Leather Shoes
- South African Dried Fruit (SAD) and other Fruits in Wellington
- Limietberg Nature Reserve and Hiking and Bontebok Ridge Nature Reserve
Bakkies B&B and Self Catering Map:
Bakkies B&B and Self Catering Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
Bakkies and Marius were very friendly and the perfect hosts.
Rating: Reviewed by Les Cilliers over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Bakkies B&B and Self Catering:
Accommodation options within 8km from Bakkies B&B and Self Catering include:
An elegant 5 star private manor situated in a secluded spot, on the southern rise of the estate. Dunstone Manor house is a stately double storey house set amongst lush gardens, towering shady oak trees and vineyards.
Andreas is a 4 Star, beautifully refurbished Cape Dutch property, dating from 1799, set amidst serene gardens in the stunning Bovlei Valley outside Wellington.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Family run guesthouse / lodge on historical Cape Dutch Wine and Brandy Estate with a unique restaurant in a working brandy distillery in the heart of the South African Winelands. English, German, Chineses and Afrikaans spoken.
Nestled in the foothills of the historical Bains Kloof Pass, Wellington in the heart of the Winelands Region and only 45 minutes from the hum drum of Cape Town city life. As the Pass leads you out of town, it brings you to 5 Mountains Lodge.
per person sharing
Escape,relax and unwind in the peace and tranquility of the Bovlei Valley at our four star graded guesthouse or five star graded self-catering cottage. Aircon, TV & DSTV private patio mountain views.