Babette Bed and Breakfast is a unique, Provencal style home with three garden cottages and one room with a view. Built in French style the house and rooms are full of lovely details, wooden beams on the ceiling and robust stone doors, all to create a homely and romantic atmosphere.
The beautiful lush garden has a saltwater swimming pool and plenty of quaint corners for you to sit and relax. Wake each morning to a beautiful breakfast served on our patio, or if you like on your private patio. We are proud to serve daily changing homemade surprises as well as full breakfast made from fresh local produce.
What Babette Bed and Breakfast can offer:
- Excellent standard of quality and comfort
- Perfectly located in Drostdy Street, the historic heart of Swellendam
- Accommodation includes breakfast
- Shaded secure parking, guest lounge and complimentary Wifi
- On request we offer picnic baskets, laundry service and use of mountain bikes
Accommodation at Babette Bed and Breakfast:
We offer four individually styled rooms located around the swimming pool, three garden cottages with private patio and one romantic room with a view in a separate part of the main house.
twin or double beds (all XL) with quality bed-linen
private patio with garden view / balcony with mountain and garden view
en suite bathroom with bath and / or shower
large ceiling fan
towels, toiletries and hairdryer
tea and coffee making facilities
rooms are serviced daily
Swellendam has much to offer to visitors. If you are interested in culture and history, sports, outdoor activities, beautiful nature reserves, all is right on your doorstep.
- 0 to 7 days prior to arrival, 100% of the total accommodation amount
- 8 to 14 days prior to arrival, 75% of the total accommodation amount
- 15 to 21 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total accommodation amount
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Fax & Photocopy Machine
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Babette Bed and Breakfast is a Guesthouse and Bed and Breakfast in Swellendam Western Cape South Africa