Avemore is a great holiday home with a large front veranda opening onto a spacious lounge with a fireplace, comfy furniture and a large dining table for those memorable dining experiences.
From the dining area you walk into a spacious kitchen with everything you need, including a washing machine and dishwasher. You will find an antique table with globe chairs in the kitchen making it a lovely area for kids to eat while mom cooks.
From the kitchen you enter into a small guest room with double bed and bathroom. Going upstairs you will find a small cozy entrance leading to a bathroom with shower, toilet, bath and basin. Adjoining this is another toilet and basin.
Sharing the top section of the house is a bedroom with bunk beds, a bedroom with two single beds (making a king size) and another bedroom with a queen size bed. The rooms have large built-in-cupboards, lovely furniture, linen, wooden blinds and ceiling fans.
An added extra bonus, is the second Lounge, complete with a coffee nook, extra washing machine and dishwasher. On this side of the large home, you will also find the following: A bedroom with queen size bed and en suite bathroom, A large family bedrooms - consisting of a king size bed, 2 single beds, tables, chairs and a bathroom.
- Includes two TV`s, DVD player and DSTV decoder (bring own smartcard). There are video shops in town with a good selection of movies.
- Bring your canoes and/or kayaks and enjoy the use of a safe lagoon and one of South Africa`s biggest freshwater lakes without having to drive anywhere first.
- Accommodation is supplied on a self-catering basis and comfortably sleeps 14 guests.
- Towels and linen are provide for your use at the house. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Children welcome.
- The house is not serviced internally, except on departure. Should you wish assistance during your stay contact details can be - provided. All costs are for your account.
- There is no telephone service available in the house
- There is an alarm system at Avemore.
- Regret no pets.