Avemore - Jan Cats
- this address is surely in the prime spot and the ideal destination from where you can explore the heart of our country`s wine estates. Jan Cats building is nestled amongst some of the finest historic buildings in Stellenbsoch.
Accommodation at Avemore - Jan Cats:
Three amazingly decorated bedrooms were designed for your pleasure and will ensure a extremely comfortable stay with the best quality beds, soft upholstered headboards, crisp white linen, electric blankets, aircons, clock radios, hairdryers, digital safe`s, white towels and gowns for those chilly mornings and amenities.
Electric blankets, aircons, hairdryers, clockradios, are all extras for that comfy stay.
A stunning balcony-oozes charm and creates the ideal spot for breakfast, lazy lunches or late evening cocktails. Beautiful patio furniture will make it comfortable to just sit here and "people watch" or to enjoy the true Stellenbosch spirit.
For a further enjoyable stay you could arrange house keeping on special request.
Facilities at Avemore - Jan Cats:
- 3 bedrooms (two with queen beds one with twin beds, making it a king) with aircons
- 2 Bathrooms (one ensuite with double basin, toilet, bidet, bath, shower, heated towel rail, crisp towels) (the second bathroom has a bath-shower, baisn, toilet and crisp towels)
- Undercoverparking for one vehicle
- A fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances
- A Plasma screen television with DSTV (selected bouquet)
- A digital safe
- Large balcony
- Stunning interior
- Spectacular location
All children welcome pay full price.
Tucked away in the heart of Stellenbosch is this special gem; one luxury penthouse apartment in close proximity to restaurants and coffee shops.
Built in 1713 as one of the first grand residences in Stellenbosch, the iconic Coopmanhuijs at 33 Church Street underwent three years' painstaking renovation before emerging as the 5-star Coopmanhuijs Boutique Hotel & Spa in 2010.
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
Situated in the heart of the winelands, on Stellenbosch's oldest and most historic street is the Stellenbosch Hotel.
Elegance and ambience are the bywords of this gracious hotel - South Africa`s oldest - in the heart of historic Stellenbosch.
per person sharing
UniqueStay Oudehoek One Bedroom Apartment offers self-catering accommodation, and is located in the vibrant centre of Stellenbosch. The building is situated close to many restaurants and coffee shops.