This beautiful guesthouse property situated on a working farm and wine estate in the heart of the Western Cape wine country and is close to the airport and ocean.
The guesthouse rooms are situated between the majestic Stellenbosch and Simonsberg mountains, with vineyard, mountain and valley views, providing an environment of beauty and tranquility.
Come, relax at our pool, or enjoy a leisurely hike in the adjacent forests and mountains. Restaurant
The Restaurant is located in the 150 year old manor house where meals may be enjoyed on the terrace on warm summer mornings and evenings, or in the dining room where a fireplace keeps all cozy and warm on those cool mornings or evenings.
Our menu is a set one, created daily using seasonal ingredients. The restaurant is open exclusively to our guests for breakfast throughout the year.
Auberge Rozendal provides excellent conference facilities. Stunning views of the breathtaking Stellenbosch and Simonsberg mountains provide a refreshing companion for otherwise formal conferences and official meetings.
The wine farm’s atmosphere makes for a delightful experience. Wellness and Body-Treatments
Qualified soma and beauty therapists invite you to take some time out and take care of yourself. Treatments are available right at Auberge Rozendal.
Each of the 16 modern en-suite guesthouse rooms are 30 sq m/330 sq ft, with an additional terrace. We also offer 2 rooms specially designed with families in mind.
- Auberge Rozendal’s environmental and health-conscious approach to life ensures clean air and pure water. No poisons are sprayed, while water is sourced from an underground stream and enhanced by a water catalyser.
- Noise pollution/ electrosmog (ELF) is lessened by the absence of television sets and air-conditioning systems.
- All rooms have an electric wall plug under the desk, which conforms to most European plugs.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. If you need to stay longer, please speak with reception.
- Fans & heaters are available at reception.
- Hairdryers and pool towels are available at reception.
- With your co-operation, we can conserve energy and water in our environment by limiting the amount of towels that are washed daily.
- Safes are contained inside the wardrobe of each guesthouse room. Safe keys are available at reception.
- All of our rooms are non-smoking rooms. An ashtray is contained in the desk of each guesthouse room, so that you may smoke outside on your terrace.
Auberge Rozendal Wine Farm Activities:
Activities in and around Stellenbosch:
- wine tours
- township tour
- horse and pony rides
- mountain bikes
- fly fishing
- monkey town
- butterfly world
- botanical gardens
- stellenbosch village museum
- hot air ballooning
Auberge Rozendal Wine Farm Map:
Auberge Rozendal Wine Farm Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1
I enjoyed my visit at Auberge Rozendal! The dinner was perfect. The service better than in most other accommodations. If you are searching a wonderful and quite location without TV but great view from the veranda to the mountains where you can enjoy a bottle of wine with cheese and just relax: This should be your choice!
Rating: Reviewed by Joerg Bischoff over a year ago
Other Accommodation near Auberge Rozendal Wine Farm:
Accommodation options within 8km from Auberge Rozendal Wine Farm include:
This unique mansion meets the demands of the modern traveler. It is set in a spectacular garden in the beautiful university town of Stellenbosch - between mountains, rivers and vineyards.
House of House is a unique guesthouse dedicated to the art of living, creating a beautiful and comfortable environment for our guests.
Crofters is situated in the heart of the Jonkershoek Valley, sheltered by the backdrop of the Stellenbosch Mountain and bordered by the Eerste River
per unit, Max: 3
Stylish B&B in the heart of Stellenbosch only five minutes driving distance away from the town center. You can choose from 7 individual suites and a charming cottage, all with blooming garden and refreshing pool.
Van der Stel Manor is a lovingly restored Cap Dutch home (1910) in an exclusive residential area of Stellenbosch, close to the village.