The Atlantic Affair boutique lodge is characterised by exceptional service, outstanding facilities and sophisticated four-star self-catering luxury apartments.
The private nature of our gorgeous suites and the competitive prices offered by Atlantic Affair make it the ideal destination for visitors to Cape Town, whether they be discerning travellers seeking flexibility or young executives with busy schedules.
Atlantic Affair encompasses a fresh concept on the Cape Town boutique hotel scene - self-catering accommodation with a luxurious undertone is ideal in a city where sumptuous restaurants abound and there is a wealth of activities to keep visitors busy.
We regret no children under the age of 18.
* Walks & Hikes
* Art Galleries
* The Cape's Best Beaches
The superior suites are a convenient, all-in-one accommodation solution.
For a lone traveller or a busy executive, these rooms are ideal for a short stay.
The luxury superior suites offer a more segregated space.
With a separate bathroom, fully equipped kitchenette and comfortable sitting area, these suites are ideally suited to couples or executives planning a longer stay
The penthouse apartments offer premium luxury and exclusivity.
A light, spacious area, the penthouse features everything that guests could ask for from lavish accommodation.
- Each of the rooms has a fridge
- a Microwave and a hotplate
- Each room is fitted with a plasma television
- wireless Internet access is available in every room.
- Exit Cape Town International Airport following the EXIT/Cape Town sign
- Take N2 - Cape Town Somerset West. The highway will fork with the Somerset West exit to the left. Keep to the right and follow the Cape Town N2 direction
- Approximately 10km from the airport you will see a sign N2 Cape Town M5 North. Follow the sign keeping to the right and 2km further there is a another sign Stad N2 City M3
- A further 2km on (you have now traveled approximately 14km from the airport), there is N2 Eastern Boulevard/M3 De Vaal sign. Keep to your right following the N2 sign.
- A further 2km on there will be another sign - M6 Strand Str. Do not take this turn off but follow the M6 Sea Point/ CTICC/ Waterfront directional sign
- Go over the bridge (the City Centre will be on your left and the harbour - on your right) at the end of which the highway ends and you will get to a set of traffic lights (you will see the Cape Town Convention Centre on your left). Continue straight on the main road and pass another two sets of traffic lights
- On the second set of traffic lights you will see Riebeek Street on your left and Somerset Street on your right. Turn right into Somerset Street and go straight. After you pass another 5 sets of traffic lights you will note that Somerset Street becomes Main Road. Follow Main Road and count another 10 sets of traffic lights
- Once you get to the 10th set of traffic lights on Main Road you will note that the road forks into Kloof Street on your left and Regent Road on your right
- Keep to you right and follow Regent Road. Pass the first set of traffic lights on Regent Road (Church Street) and continue straight. The next road is Clarens Road. Turn left into Clarens Road and you will see the hotel on your left hand side.
* 9 Clarens road, Sea Point,Cape Town,