is nestled in the middle of the beautiful little town of Eshowe surrounded by rolling hills where Zulu kings once reigned. We offer warm hospitality in tranquil surroundings amongst trees alive with bird life, ideal for business trips, weekend getaways, or family holidays and the avid birdwatcher.
The establishment is set within a fully walled property with safe and secure parking. We are close to restaurants, shops, gyms, and the Eshowe Hills Eco Golf Estate. The Dlinza Forest and Arial Boardwalk is minutes away and offers walking tails and picnic spots to enjoy on sunny days.
We are about an hours drive from King Shaka International airport and have a shuttle service available to guests who require it.
Accommodation at Amazing B&B:
We have three serviced rooms each with en-suite bathrooms, two of which have tubs.
All our rooms have access to free unlimited WI-FI, flat screen televisions with DSTV, fully stocked coffee and tea making facilities, a hair dryer, iron, clean towels, linen, premium range in-room toiletry products, a bar fridge, air conditioners and seating area.
Amazing B&B Activities:
- Wake up and enjoy one of our "Amazing Breakfasts" served daily
- Game viewing at Hluhluwe iMflozi Game Reserve (approx 1 hour and 50 mins. drive, package tours are available should you be interested)
- We have a small swimming pool available for your enjoyment
- Take advantage of the braai / barbecue facilities we have available on site
- Walking trails at Dlinza Forest
- Bird watching at the Dlinza Forest Arial Boardwalk
Click to display the map