The Algoa Bay B&B is only one hour away from 4 major Big 5 Game Reserves - as well as the Addo Elephant National Park.
-Off street parking with remote control access
-Separate entrances to all units
-Heated Swimming Pool
-Laundry facilities available on request
-Complimentary filter coffee is available 24 hours to all guests in the communal lounge.
The Algoa Bay Bed & Breakfast is within walking distance to numerous restaurants and take away establishments such as:
-San Antonio Caf ( 5 minutes walk)
-Mc Donalds ( 5 minutes walk)
-Flaming Arrow Spur ( 5 minutes walk)
-7/11 Convenience Store ( 7 minutes walk)
-Boardwalk Entertainment & Casino Complex ( 5 minutes drive )
- Beachfront activities like the Kings Beach Flea Market which is open every Sunday, weather permitting and all manner of water sports like surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving and wind surfing.
- Golf Courses aplenty: Port Elizabeth Golf Course (Parklands Course), Humewood Golf Course (Links Course), Walmer Golf Course (Parklands Course), Wedgewood Golf Course (Parklands Course).
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex
- Sandboarding and Horse riding at Sardinia Bay
- Various hikes and trails in and around the City, as well as mountain biking, canoeing and abseiling.
- Let history speak: South End Museum, No 7 Castle Hill, Fort Fredrick, the Bayworld Museum, Donkin Memorial and Heritage Trail, and many other historical sites and Landmarks dotted around the City.
- Sports Fan?: St Georges Cricket Ground, Telkom Park Rugby Stadium, 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium.
- Surf, Rock and Deep Sea Angling, Sailing, Yachting and Boat Charters and Blue Flag Beaches.
3 x Twin rooms ( 2 single beds), 7 x Double bed, 1 x Disabled Room.
All rooms :
-Air conditioned / heating
-En-suite with showers
-Tea & coffee making facilities
-Free uncapped Internet connection
-Cellphone charging plug
-Desk & chair
From the Airport
Exit the Airport, turn right towards the Beachfront. Drive Past the Air Force base on your right. At the traffic lights turn right towards Summerstrand. You are now in La Roche Drive. Drive past the Caltex garage on your right hand side, over the hill and down towards the sea (the sea will be in front of you).Turn left into Windemere Road, first left into Sprayview which ends at the top in a T Junction.Turn right at the T Junction into Ferndale Road and the Algoa Bay Bed & Breakfast is on your left.
From the N2
Take the Settlers Way turnoff, drive along the M4 Freeway towards the centre of town. Pass over the city centre, with the Harbour on your left, drive through the traffic lights towards the Beachfront, under the Apple Express Bridge and around the S-Bend. At the Kings Beach traffic lights turn right into Ocean Avenue. Drive 4 roads up to Ferndale Road. Turn left into Ferndale Road and drive approximately 100 meters to the Algoa Bay Bed and Breakfast on your right hand side