The Algoa Bay B&B is only one hour away from 4 major Big 5 Game Reserves - as well as the Addo Elephant National Park.
- Off street parking with remote control access
- Separate entrances to all units
- Honesty bar
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Braai facilities
- Laundry facilities available on request
- Complimentary filter coffee is available 24 hours to all guests in the communal lounge.
The Algoa Bay Bed & Breakfast is within walking distance to numerous restaurants and take away establishments such as:
- San Antonio Café ( 5 minutes walk)
- Mc Donalds ( 5 minutes walk)
- Flaming Arrow Spur ( 5 minutes walk)
- 7/11 Convenience Store ( 7 minutes walk)
- Boardwalk Entertainment & Casino Complex ( 5 minutes drive )
3 x Twin rooms ( 2 single beds), 7 x Double bed, 1 x Disabled Room.
All rooms :
- Air conditioned / heating
- En-suite with showers
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free uncapped Internet connection
- Cellphone charging plug
- Desk & chair
Algoa Bay Bed and Breakfast Activities:
- Beachfront activities like the Kings Beach Flea Market which is open every Sunday, weather permitting and all manner of water sports like surfing, kite surfing, scuba diving and wind surfing.
- Golf Courses aplenty: Port Elizabeth Golf Course (Parklands Course), Humewood Golf Course (Links Course), Walmer Golf Course (Parklands Course), Wedgewood Golf Course (Parklands Course).
- Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment Complex
- Sandboarding and Horse riding at Sardinia Bay
- Various hikes and trails in and around the City, as well as mountain biking, canoeing and abseiling.
- Let history speak: South End Museum, No 7 Castle Hill, Fort Fredrick, the Bayworld Museum, Donkin Memorial and Heritage Trail, and many other historical sites and Landmarks dotted around the City.
- Sports Fan?: St Georges Cricket Ground, Telkom Park Rugby Stadium, 2010 World Cup Soccer Stadium.
- Surf, Rock and Deep Sea Angling, Sailing, Yachting and Boat Charters and Blue Flag Beaches.
Click to display the map