Alfa Apartments offers clean, comfortable, spacious apartments in Tulbagh. Well equipped self-catering units with a self help bed and breakfast option available.
Wi-Fi. Secure undercover parking. View of surrounding mountains.
Away from the bustle of the main road but within walking distance of restaurants, shops, museums and historical Church Street. Alfa Apartments is owner managed and we do our utmost to ensure a peaceful, pleasant stay for all our guests. On site vintage and collectables shop.
Accommodation at Alfa Apartments:
Apartment No 4 - Sleeps 2 to 4
Ground floor studio apartment. King size beds. 2 Single beds. Comfy chairs and television. Mist fan and heater. Bathroom with a large shower. Equipped kitchen has a kettle, fridge/freezer, 3-plate stove, microwave and toaster.
Apartment No 5 - Sleeps 2 to 5
Ground floor apartment. Two bedrooms, one with double bed, one with twin beds. single bed in alcove off lounge. Separate lounge with television. Heaters and fans. Equipped kitchen has a 4-plate stove, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer. Bathroom has a large shower.
Each apartment has bedding, dish washing liquid, cloths, tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk, salt and pepper, cutlery, crockery, pots and pan. Bathrooms have towels, toilet paper and soap.
One secure undercover parking per apartment. Regret no pets. Pre-booked self-help breakfast option available.
Note that there are 6 stairs between the parking area and the ground floor landing.
Alfa Apartments Activities:
- There is a communal braai area and garden seating in the garden.
- Vintage and collectables shop on site - also stocks aromatherapy essential oils, Aloe Ferox products, crystals and wool.
- Walks, hikes, mountain bike trails, horse-riding trails, picnics, tractor trailer rides, steam train trips, golf and
zip-sliding all close by for the energetic.
- Award winning olive and wine estates. Good restaurants and pubs. Historical Church street with it's Cape Dutch architecture. Museums and blockhouses.
- Farmyard Honey Factory, Moniki Chocolatier, Tarzan Shoes factory shop and Tulbagh Dried Fruit farm shop. Stargazing and scenic drives. Seasonal cherry and fig picking.
- Monthly country markets, summertime full moon horse trails, annual Christmas in Winter Festival and a Horse and Wild Flower Show ensure that no-one has to be bored if they don't enjoy too much stoep sitting.
Click to display the map