offers clean, comfortable, spacious apartments in Tulbagh. Well equipped self-catering units with a bed and breakfast option available.
Wi-Fi. Secure undercover parking. View of surrounding mountains.
Away from the bustle of the main road but within walking distance of restaurants, shops, museums and historical Church Street. Alfa Apartments is owner managed and we do our utmost to ensure a peaceful, pleasant stay for all our guests. On site succulent and cacti nursery as well as a crystal shop.
Accommodation at Alfa Apartments:
Apartment No 4 - Sleeps 2 to 3
Ground floor studio apartment. Choice of king size or twin beds. Extra single bed for a third person. Comfy chairs and television. Dining table and chairs. Mist fan and heater. Bathroom with a large shower. Equipped kitchen has a kettle, fridge/freezer, 2-plate hotplate, microwave and toaster.
Apartment No 5 - Sleeps 4
Ground floor apartment. Two bedrooms, one with double bed, one with twin beds. Separate lounge / dining room with television. Heaters and fans. Equipped kitchen has a 4-plate stove, microwave, kettle, toaster and fridge/freezer. Bathroom has a large shower.
Apartment No 7 - Sleeps 2 to 3
First floor studio apartment. King size bed. Single bed. Comfy chairs and television. Dining counter and chairs. Mist fan and heater. Bathroom with a large shower. Equipped kitchen has a kettle, fridge, 3-plate stove, microwave and toaster.
Each apartment has bedding, dish washing liquid, cloths, tea, coffee, sugar, fresh milk, salt and pepper, cutlery, crockery, pots and pan. Bathrooms have towels, toilet paper and soap.
One secure undercover parking per apartment. Regret no pets. Pre-booked self-help breakfast option available.
Alfa Apartments Activities:
- There is a communal braai area and garden seating in the garden.
- Small specialist succulent and cacti nursery incorporating a crystal and wool shop on site.
- Walks, hikes, mountain bike trails, horse-riding trails, picnics, tractor trailer rides, steam train trips, golf and
zip-sliding all close by for the energetic.
- Award winning olive and wine estates. Good restaurants and pubs. Historical Church street with it's Cape Dutch architecture. Museums and blockhouses.
- Farmyard Honey Factory, Moniki Chocolatier, Tarzan Shoes factory shop and Tulbagh Dried Fruit farm shop. Stargazing and scenic drives. Seasonal cherry and fig picking.
- Monthly country markets, summertime full moon horse trails, annual Christmas in Winter Festival and a Horse and Wild Flower Show ensure that no-one has to be bored if they don't enjoy too much stoep sitting.
Alfa Apartments Map:
The Stables is a 19th century thatched outbuilding, that served as coach house and stable to Church Street, which according to townsfolk was once the finest house in Tulbagh. When the house was demolished in the sixties, the stable remained.
Big Sky Villa is situated in the heart of Tulbagh town. Walking distance from the CBD. The Villa is self-catering (sleeps max 16 people) with a fully equipped kitchen and undercover barbecue on the stoep with a plunge pool.
KLOOFZICHT ESTATE ACCOMMODATION:
The Loft accommodation is situated above the Kloofzicht Estate wine cellar and is 3 km from the picturesque Tulbagh Village.
per person sharing
Guest Rating: (2 reviews)
The 4 star Tulbagh Boutique Heritage Hotel, dating back to 1859, is renowned for offering the best in Tulbagh accommodation. Tastefully renovated to a high standard to ensure our guests comfort whilst retaining its old world charm.
Guest Rating: (4 reviews)
The Witzenberg Country Inn is owned and managed by a committed husband and wife team who are dedicated to providing warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation in the magnificent Cape Winelands.