Agapi Haven is an apartment situated within the Paradise Beach development. This cosy apartment has magnificent unobstructed views of the bay from the living room and built-in braai on the stoep. Only a short walk from the beach, the location is ideal for beach and nature lovers.
This apartment occupies the bottom part of a house with its own entrance. Although the upstairs part of the house is from time to time used by the owners as a holiday house, the apartment enjoys full privacy.
Paradise Beach is a secure complex that provides an authentic Greek like island feel. It is situated next to Mykonos and guests have access to a beautiful secluded stretch of private beach.
Accommodation at Agapi Haven:
Agapi Haven caters for 4 people and is rented out on a self-catering basis. The apartment is equipped with necessities including a dishwasher and built-in braai on the sheltered stoep.
The house has a hotel bouquet DSTV and is equipped with quality linen and towels.
Sorry, but pets are not allowed!
Kindly take note of the following:
We do NOT allow one night bookings. You need to stay a minimum of 2 to 3 nights.
- Main en-suite bedroom - 1x queen bed,
- 2nd en-suite bedroom - 1x queen bed.
Please Note: A minimum of 7 nights stay is required over any peak season.
Please note: A breakage deposit of R750 will be payable on arrival.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation 14 days or less prior to arrival, 50% of accommodation fee
- Cancellation more than 14 days prior to arrival, 15% of accommodation fee
- A no-show is the non-arrival of a GUEST without notification in writing by fax or email. In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of the full amount of stay will apply.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Self-Braai / Barbecue
Parking (off-street - open)
Communal Satellite TV
DVD and/or VCR
Agapi Haven is a Self-Catering in Langebaan Western Cape South Africa