Africlassic River Lodge- Rivonia is nestled on the banks of the Braamfontein Spruit in a serene environment embodied by the sight and sound of running water.
The lodge is pure, authentic African and the dcor presented in a sleek and contemporary manner. Cultural and natural elements have been merged in rhythmic harmony with strong interplays between various natural elements.
The dramatic scenery from the patio and dining room sets the scene for a truly remarkable experience. We offer the discerning guest the Africlassic Culturality Experience which embodies all that we stand for.
* Monte Casino
* Gold Reef City
* Hartbeespoort Dam
* Balloon flights - Bill Harrop
* Vaaldam - Watersport & Houseboats
* Cheetah farm - De Wildt Cheetah & Wildlife Centre
* Gold Reef City - Africa's Greatest Theme Park
We have available seventeen executive guest suites. All guest suites are equipped with one double bed, a bar fridge, a mini-kitchenette, cutlery, crockery and microwave.
A freshly prepared breakfast is available each morning and can be served anytime between 07h00 and 09h00 in the intimate "Amazing Africa" dining room where the fresh air and soothing sound of running water will prepare our guests for the day ahead.
Our unique decorative theme celebrates the cultural excellence and diversity of our African Continent. Each guest suite is named after an African country and is decorated with authentic artefacts and cloth from each specific country. We trust that you will enjoy the ambience this creates as much as we do sourcing these items.
From Sandton direction N1 Highway:
1. Take Rivonia road from Sandton. Drive towards N1 along Rivonia Road until you get to 10th Avenue.
2. (At the Road Lodge). Turn left into 10th Avenue and continue past the Road Lodge on left hand side down Tenth Avenue up to a T-Junction.
3. Turn right at Henry Road. Continue for about 100 meters and turn left at 21A and drive down a pan handle to the guest house next to the river.
21A Henry Road ,Sandton ,Rivonia