African Footprints Guest House is a luxurious and upmarket guesthouse only 7 kilometers from the OR Tambo International Airport with a beautiful and tranquil garden setting.
All rooms are all en-suite. We have a variety of rooms offering private entrances, balconies and a joining rooms with a bar and other public areas.
Some of most attractive features are our secure parking, televisions, wireless internet hot spot, swimming pool, airport transfers, fully stocked bar, conference facility and our four star rating.
Accommodation at African Footprints Guest House:
There are 18 en-suite rooms. They vary from Standard, King and Family rooms. All rooms are non-smoking, but we do have designated smoking areas on the property. Satellite TV (DSTV), free WI-FI and flat screen TVs is standard in all rooms. There is ample secure parking available for all our guests. Our establishment can also arrange daily tour packages. Transfers to and from the Gautrain and the airport are available upon request.
The ideal lodge in the suburbs for corporate travelers in Gauteng.
- Easy access to Gautrein, JHB and PTA
- 8 Minutes from Airport
- Grab and Go breakfast
- Wi-Fi and DSTV
- Airport and Gautrein Transfers on request
- 18 en-suite rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Walking distance from 11 restaurants and shops
The place you want to go to if you have to come to Gauteng on business.
45 Pax Conference Room, Honesty Bar, Tours, Spa packages, Splash Pool, Laundry Service, Garden, Lapa, Dinner on request, Condiments, Filtered water, Air-conditioned rooms on request, Long term parking, Filter coffee, Big proper breakfasts and many more!
African Footprints Guest House has gone green meaning that we are using solar geysers, heat pumps, energy sufficient heaters and air-conditioning units to reduce our carbon footprint. Our pets contributed their footprints to our special concrete floors , giving every room its unique footprint signature. These concrete floors keeps the rooms cooler during our hot summers.
A continental Breakfast is inclusive in all our rates. Filter coffee is on tap all day long.
Dinner is prepared on request or you can visit any of the restaurants within walking distance from the lodge. The lounge and lapa area is available, for those who just need to put their feet up after a long day in Gauteng. You can get most local beers and wines from our honesty bar. If youre willing to help yourself.
We are starting a new venture. Africa Footprints Guest House will be selling new base sets and mattresses direct to the public at discounted rates. This will ensure that you will sleep on a new mattress every time and if you like it, you can buy it. Watch this space.
- Independent water system making us less dependant on the local Municipality.
- Enlarged parking area to accommodate more cars inside.
- New beds in all the rooms.
- LED flat screen TVs in all the rooms.
- Cell phone access control at the rear entrance for better guests access.
- Free WI-FI.
- Rooms are painted out once a year or more and our linen is replaced constantly.
Local attractions and landmarks within the area
- Emperors Palace Casino
- Shopping centers within walking distance
- Health and fitness facilities (Virgin Active, Family Fitness Centre)
- Recreational facilities (MTB cycling, walking, swimming, running, squash)
- Medical services (Arwyp, Linmed and Glynwood Hospital)
- Golf Courses
- Gautrain Station giving you access to : Gold Reef City, Joburg CBD, Loftus Versveld, Ellis Park stadium, Nelson Mandela -
Square, Union building, Pretoria CBD, Brooklyn, Midrand, Sandton, SAB world of beer, Apartheids Museum and CitySightSeeing - Joburg and Soweto tours.
You are only a guest until your second visit then you become a part of the family!
Less than 7 days, forfeit the full deposit From 7 to 14 days, forfeit 75% of the deposit From 14 to 21 days, forfeit 50% of the deposit From 21 to 28 days, forfeit 25% of the deposit 29 days or more, forfeit 20% of deposit
Facilities & Services available:
Airport Shuttle Service
Bar on the Premises
Parking (off-street - covered)
Communal Satellite TV