Leisure Bay self catering luxury apartments are situated on the waters edge with magnificent sea and mountain views. Accolade is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom upmarket apartment sleeping 4 people.
Stroll along a beautiful stretch of unspoilt beach or sip on cocktails while watching a brilliant African sunset in various hues of fiery red, deep orange and pinks as it quietly slips below the Atlantic Ocean.. What an unbelievable sight to behold.
The apartment is sea facing with a patio and beach access and is located in a 4 star hotel complex.
It is upmarket and fully furnished and equipped with fridge, stove, washing machine, clothes dryer, dishwasher, microwave, pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, TV, DVD player etc. as well as linen and towels included. There is also a safe and a phone in the apartment.
The apartment complex has 24 hour security and there is an exclusive use parking bay for each apartment as well as ample visitors parking.
In the complex is a Beach Bistro/Restaurant and mini cocktail bar which opens onto the swimming pool terrace over-looking Table Bay and offers full South African breakfasts and light meals throughout the day.
There are 2 swimming pools with patio loungers and umbrellas for guests to. relax, swim and soak up the sun. Should you wish to check your e-mails, make use of the internet kiosk right on the premises for your convenience.
If you wish to take a trip to the V&A Waterfront but don’t feel like driving then avail yourself of the shuttle service close by that runs daily every 2 hours to the V&A Waterfront return.
Leisure Bay luxury suites offers luxury, style, relaxation as well as value and has something for everyone whether a busy business executive or a holiday maker out to relax and have a good time.
Accolade Leisure Bay Activities:
Conveniently located – distance by car:
* 10 mins to Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
* 8 mins to Ratanga Junction (Theme Park)
* 10 mins to Canal Walk (shopping mall) which straddles almost 1 km of canals with Discover Island at one end, a 16ha conservation wetland. The wetland which includes an aviary is fully encircled by water
* 10 mins to Health & Racquet Club
* 15 mins to Grandwest Casino & Entertainment Centre
* 20 Mins to Cape Town International Airport
* 40 mins to Winelands
* Within walking distance to the Milnerton Golf Club (approx 750m)
* Bonus – beach access
Click to display the map