Enjoy peace, tranquillity, warm hospitality and personal service at Acacia House Rivonia. Were situated within a boomed security area in an up market leafy suburb, with easy access to some of Joburgs best restaurants and malls.
All five of the stylishly decorated bedrooms are en-suite and have extra length beds with fine linen. DSTV, WiFi, stocked mini bar fridges, 36inch LCD flat screen TVs and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in all of the rooms. One of the rooms has a wood burning fireplace. There is also a self catering suite available.
Breakfast is served on the sunny patio or dining room over looking the sparkling pool set in a lush garden with an abundance of bird life. Candle lit dinners with antique silver cutlery and crystal glasses can be organized upon request by your host Sally who is a professionel chef.
A full English breakfast is served between 06h30 and 10h00 on weekdays on the patio or in the dining room. On weekends and public holidays breakfast is served between 7h30 and 10h00.
Continental breakfasts can be delivered to your room on request.
On offer is:
- Sliced fresh fruit
- A selection of cereal
- Tea/coffee/fruit juice
- Cooked breakfasts to order
Services and Facilities:
- Free WiFi connection in every room
- Fax and email facilities
- Swimming pool
- Braai facilities
- Laundry service
- Safe walking and jogging within a boomed security area.
- Dinners on request for groups of 6 and above
- Conference facilities for groups up to 10
- Secure parking
- Taxi and airport shuttle on call
Woodmead Golf Course:
The country club Johannesburg is one of Africas finest golfing facilities, with two championship courses on a large piece of ground in the plush northern suburbs. The Woodmead Course opened in 1968 and Woodlands in 1992 and both are splendid 18 hole layouts.
The Manhattan Club:
Inspired by the city that never sleeps, The Manhattan Club offers customers a club environment that is classy and fast-paced as its name.
Skin Sense Day Spa:
The moment you walk through the doors of Skin Sense your senses take hold and relaxation begins. Personal pampering is taken to another level within the walls of Skin Sense Day Spa which combines ancient rituals and modern day techniques into holistic treatments for you. Skin Sense Day Spas innovative thinking has enabled them to continue to add to their menu of specialised treatments.
Virgin Active and Planet Fitness both offer day memberships.
From Johannesburg International Airport ( O R Tambo Airport) ( and N1 Highway):
- Take the R24 towards Johannesburg
- After approx. 9 km, take the off-ramp to join the N3 North, direction Pretoria
- Follow the highway for approx 13 km to join the N1 South, direction Roodepoort
- After the intersection, take the first off-ramp to join Rivonia Rd/Weg (M9 South), direction Rivonia/Sandton.
- Follow Rivonia Rd/Weg (M9) in a southerly direction towards Rivonia/Sandton.
- At the second traffic light after the BP Filling Station, turn left into 10th Avenue (opposite the Road Lodge)
- Follow Rivonia Road/Weg (M9) in Northerly direction to Rivonia.
- In Rivonia, turn right at the second traffic light after McDonalds, into 10th Ave. (opposite the Road Lodge)
- From Lanseria Airport and R512
- On leaving Lanseria Airport turn Left (off the Airport Exit Road) onto the R512 at the 3-way stop.
- After approx. 3km turn left onto the R552. (no traffic lights).
- After approx. 3kms. T- junction. Turn Left and immediate Right into Cedar Road.
- After approx. 9kms there is a T-junction onto Witkoppen Rd. A blue sign will indicate the N1 Highway to the Left.
- Turn Left (slipway) onto Witkoppen Road (R564). Move to right lane.
- At the offramp (700m on), turn Right at traffic light onto William Nicol Drive (R511), direction Sandton. (Montecasino Entertainment Centre will be on the Left)
- After approx. 2kms turn Left onto the N1 (North)
- Take the first off-ramp Left off the N1. (The Rivonia Road/Weg Exit)
- Turn Right under the highway to join the M9 South (Rivonia Road), direction Rivonia/Sandton.
- At the second traffic light after the BP Filling Station, turn Left into 10th Ave. (opposite Road Lodge).
- Follow directions as from 10th Avenue Rivonia.