A Heavenly View is an attractive holiday apartment in Muizenberg, Cape Town, directly by the seaside with a heavenly view over Muizenberg Beach and False Bay.
The large apartment satisfies the needs of the discerning holiday maker. It is situated right near the garden and swimming pool. Very generous in size with luxury fittings like Satellite-TV with English and German channels, a beautiful fireplace and a smart Jacuzzi in one of the two bathrooms.
Our building lies on quite a steep slope and therefore has a view over the neighbouring buildings which lie between us and the ocean. The amazing view over the sea, beach and mountains really gives you that holiday feeling and provides the right atmosphere for a recuperating holiday full of experiences.
The position of the house has the advantage that our guests can reach everything on foot from here. There is a bottle shop just 400 meters away, a supermarket and petrol station only 600 meters away. Just a few meters away there is a really good restaurant in the old Muizenberg Station.
Owner speaks fluent French, German and English and can be of assistance for any questions and recommendations.
ADSL internet access at extra charge of R30.00 per day
Available on request:
• Wine Tasting Tours to the Winelands guided by a wine expert
• Organized Tours to Cape Point, West Coast and other regions
• Restaurant bookings
• Wine tasting and delivery at the premises
• Basic grocery shop for arrival on demand.
• transport from and to Airport (R300.00 one-way)
• and something special: our excellent physiotherapist and masseur comes on appointment to your apartment and gets you an enjoyable relaxation (R360.00 for one hour).
A Heavenly View Activities:
We are close to Constantia Valley with Steenberg Golf Course and others, Cecilia Forest (Table Mountain contour path), Sports Science Institute & Virgin Active (Gym)and Constantia Wine Route.
A variety of restaurants and pubs, gourmet to casual, is available all around.
Victoria & Alfred Waterfront is not far away, to Cape Town International Airport it takes only 25 minutes. Muizenberg, Kalk Bay and Simons Town at False Bay as well as the Table Mountain Cable Way are in a short distance.
From between one minute and an-hour away notable destinations include:
Wine Farms (Constantia and other winelands), world class leisure at Grand West Casino, sophisticated boutiques and shopping malls in Canal Walk/Century City, character country farm stalls.
The Western Cape is a hotspot for biological diversity, especialy:
* Cape Point Nature Reserve:
This narrow finger of land with its many beautiful valleys, bays and beaches is bound by the cold waters of the Atlantic ocean in the west and the warm waters of False Bay in the east. There are several tours available that will take you to this incredible part of the Cape Peninsula in a way you never imagined.
* Our Beaches:
- Muizenberg is one of the most favorite beaches over all – the water is warm, the beach streets for kilometers and the sand is fine. Colorful beach huts and wooden fences especially put up offer shelter from the wind.
- St.James has got a smaller beach close to the station, which is much more sheltered from the wind by its situation itself.
- Fishhoek and Kalk Bay have got beaches that are mostly preferred by families. In the winter season, whales and dolphins come close to the coast. This especially invites to stroll in the rocks along the coast.
- The water at the Atlantic coast is some degrees colder than at the False Bay. Some beaches are particularly wind-sheltered, others with fine-grained sand or rocky or with particularly flat course, e.g. Bloubergstrand, Camps Bay, Clifton Beaches.
The Steenberg Golf Club (8km away from us) has got an 18 hole championship course designed by Peter Matkovich; a backdrop of vineyards, gardens, forests and mountains provides the setting for this beautiful exclusive course. Peaceful and un crowded secure golfing.
Other excellent Golf Courses are available in the Western Cape are not so far away from us, as the likes of West Lake Golf Club, Steenberg Golf Club and Royal Cape Golf Club.
* Wine Farm Tours:
A 40-minute drive from Muizenberg brings you to this area where splendid mountains form a dramatic backdrop to lush vineyards and gabled Cape Dutch homesteads steeped in history. Come experience the hospitality and beauty of Stellenbosch, Paarl, Wellington, Franschhoek and Pniel.
A Heavenly View Map:
Perfectly positioned on a pristine white beach in the prestigious new Muizenberg Beach development, Whale Watcher's Luxury Beach apartments are fully equipped and furnished to 4-star standards for you to enjoy an unforgettable holiday, right on the beach
per unit, Max: 2
Bella Ev Guest House offers bed & breakfast accommodation situated within two minutes walking distance to the sea in Muizenberg, False Bay, Cape Town, South Africa.
Stay in Cape Town's most fascinating and affordable destination, picturesque False Bay, situated along the Cape Point Route. Choose over 30 immaculate beachfront, or seaside properties, with a variety of accommodation options.
Accommodation on the False Bay Coast a step away from the sea. 9 Luxury en suite bedrooms. Enjoy whale viewing, fishing, surfing, beach and mountain walks. Easy access to all tourist attractions.
Located on the slopes of Muizenberg Mountain, halfway between Table Mountain and Cape Point, Bluebottle Guesthouse is the ideal getaway from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.