9 On Camp Villas offer an elegantly furnished self-catering accommodation in the historic suburb of Oranjezicht, nestled against the foothills of Table Mountain.
Whether you are a tourist visiting Cape Town`s top attractions or a business traveler with meetings in the city center, the location is ideal. It is situated within walking distance of the lively Kloof Street with its many coffee shops, delis and restaurants. Getting to the city center is a mere five minute drive and you are in the heart of Bohemian Long Street, or the Gardens Shopping Center and numerous other attractions such as the famous Mount Nelson Hotel, The V&A Waterfront, Green Point Stadium, Boutique shops, theaters and restaurants.
The rooms feature views of Table Mountain and Lions Head and is the perfect base from which to experience all the city has to offer.
9 On Camp Villas accommodation:
The studio apartments have an open-plan layout, a separate bathroom, kitchen and living area.
The one-bedroom apartments offers slightly more space with the bedroom separate and complete with an en-suite bathroom. The kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering and includes a stove and oven, a fridge-freezer, coffee machine and microwave. The lounge areas contain a flat-screen TV with DStv. Secure off-street parking is provided as well as complimentary high-speed fiber internet.
- Table Mountain is only 3.5 kms away, making it the perfect base to visit our natural world wonder.
- It is within walking distance to Kloof Street with an array of restaurants and cafes to choose from.
- The City Centre is less than 2 kms away, which has museums, markets and various places of interest to visit.
- The V&A Waterfront, which is a shoppers paradise is also a mere 4 kms away.
- 0 to 7 days prior to arrival 100% charged
- 7 to 14 days prior to arrival 75% charged
- 14 to 30 days prior to arrival 50% charged
- 30+ days prior to arrival no charges
Facilities & Services available:
Parking (off-street - covered)