Situated at the foot of the mountain in Voelklip we border the Fernkloof Nature Reserve. This means you almost get out of bed onto the reserve and it`s beautiful walking / biking trail.
Watch the baboons from your bedroom or deck as they stroll down the mountain from the caves to "visit" the town folk. We also have a great number of bird species for you to watch and enjoy from the comfort of your deck.
Our front yard borders a green belt with a beautifull view of the Atlantic Ocean. Take a 5 minute stroll to the local swimming beaches or a 5 minute drive to the centre of town where a variety of restaurants and shops await you.
The more adventurous can take a stroll along the magnificent cliff paths with the Old Harbour and Hermanus town to your right and the endless sandy white beaches to your left!
Hermanus cliff paths!
- Separate entrances with private decks / patio
- Free Wireless Internet
- TV with dedicated movie channel
- Air conditioner and/or wall mounted heater panels
- King size beds - Twin on request
- Weber braai
- Safe off-street parking
- Fridge & Microwave
- Tea & Coffee Station
- Walking distance to swimming beaches
- All rooms have large full en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers
Solar heated swimming pool
78 on 5th in Hermanus Activities:
- Whale watching
- Great White Shark cage diving
- Cliff Paths
- Wine Routes
Click to display the map