66 Nkwazi Drive, Zinkwazi beach
- This large beach cottage has beautiful sea views and is located across the road from the beach. It is very close to the main beach entrance and an easy stroll to the sea sand. 66 Nkwazi drive is well located, well equipped, has 1 lock up garage with outside parking for another. It has an alarm for when you are out which is linked to armed response.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
All linen is provided, please bring your own towels and beach towels. All rooms have ceiling fans. There is ample braai areas, shielded at the back or at the front of house, a Webber and build in braai is provided. The house has a DSTV connection and dish provided, you need only bring your decoder and card (not PVR/Explorer compatible).
Accommodation at 66 Nkwazi Drive:
The house sleeps 8 to 10 with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. A large veranda with furniture. Upstairs level: Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, 2 bedrooms, both en-suite. Kitchen with microwave, stove, fridge/freezer, chest freezer and dishwasher. All crockery and cutlery is provided.
The upstairs bedrooms are appointed as follows: Main bedroom with 2 x single beds together, en-suite with basin, toilet and bath. Second bedroom with double bed, en-suite with shower, toilet and basin. Downstairs: Large TV lounge, 2 bedrooms with full bathroom to share.
Warning: This is a double storey house with large un-guarded windows on the second floor. A small child could easily fall through them while leaning out. This house is not recommended for visitors with small children.
Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
Large beach cottage right where the beach and lagoon meets. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access. Large house: excellently located and well equipped. Sleeps 12.
78 Nkwazi drive, Zinkwazi beach house is perfectly located for those early mornings when you want to launch your boat for a day of fishing or be on the beach for sun rise.
As you enter this property you are teased by glimpses of the ocean and lagoon along the side of the house. Anticipation builds as you approach to enter and then ... your breath is taken away by the views of a turquoise ocean and the Sapphire lagoon.
All bedrooms have pool and ocean views and the large sliding doors from lounge to bedroom open up onto the pool. Lovely walk to the beach, or park in the main beach parking. The house offers, great sea views, panoramic and shore break and lagoon views.
The Beach House: On prime beachfront property, with spectacular view of the lagoon and ocean you will find The Beach house. The house is spacious and comfortable. The furnishings modern and it lends itself to absolute comfort.
per unit, Max: 10