58 Nkwazi Drive
, Zinkwazi beach - It is impossible to capture the essence of this house in a still shot. The house is built for outdoor/indoor living, all rooms flow onto the pool with the Ocean below giving the effect of water flowing into water.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
All bedrooms have pool and ocean views and the large sliding doors from lounge to bedroom open up onto the pool. Lovely walk to the beach, or park in the main beach parking.
Accommodation at 58 Nkwazi Drive:
The house offers, great sea views, panoramic and shore break and lagoon views. It is well secured with beams and armed response. All linen and towels are provided, beach and bath.
There are 2 garages and parking for more cars. The house is serviced. It has ceiling fans in all rooms, a Webber for the braai, Wi-Fi, DSTV (card provided). Ideal for a leisurely long holiday. Please note the pool is not netted.
Facilities and Services:
- A large veranda with deck chairs and an alfresco dining room
- Inside the house you find a large lounge/smaller lounge/kitchen
- Kitchen: microwave, gas hob and oven, large side by side fridge and freezer, chest freezer, all cutlery and crockery, a well-equipped kitchen
- 1st bedroom Queen, extra length en-suite
- 2nd bedroom, Queen, extra length
- 3rd bedroom, Queen, extra length
- 4th bedroom, 1x double bunk beds, 2 Queens on top of each other, extra length. (Top bunk suitable for smaller children.)
- Guest toilet
- 1st bathroom with bath, basin, shower and toilet en-suite to main bedroom
- 2nd bathroom, bath, shower, toilet and basin
- Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.