55 Nkwazi Drive
- Zinkwazi beach - Large beach cottage right on the lagoon with great lagoon and sea views. Older house, well maintained in excellent condition. Sleeps 12.Direct lagoon and beach access.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat during the day when lagoon is high. Arrange this with Ski-boat club on the beach.
Accommodation at 55 Nkwazi Drive:
Secure property with fencing, gates and beams. Two lock up garages and secure parking. Armed response. All linen provided, bring own towels and beach towels. Serviced by full time maid for which a charged is levied.
Ceiling fans in all rooms. Braai facilities: Webber. No pool on property, but you can fish in the lagoon off the lawn. DSTV, please bring own card and decoder, dish not PVR/explorer compatible.
The house contains a Large, under cover, furnished veranda for lazy days, games, watching the kids on the large lawn, or your family fishermen at the edge of the lagoon. Lounge/dining room/kitchen.
5 bedrooms: 1st bedroom: double bed. 2nd bedroom: 2x single. 3rd bedroom: 2x single. 4th bedroom: 2x single. 5th bedroom: 4x single.
Kitchen: microwave, large stove, 2 door fridge, separate bar fridge and chest freezer, all cutlery and crockery Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer. Bathrooms: 1st bathroom with bath, basin and toilet. Separate toilet. 2nd bathroom: all fresco, but enclosed and private with basin, shower and toilet. 3rd bathroom: completely all fresco shower with hot and cold water in foliage in front garden for those who can afford to flaunt it.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
The Boat house is a small cottage right on the lagoon. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 6 in total, no more. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access.
per unit, Max: 10
Small second cottage on property with direct beach and lagoon access. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 5. Partial lagoon views. Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat on lagoon during the day.
As you enter this property you are teased by glimpses of the ocean and lagoon along the side of the house. Anticipation builds as you approach to enter and then ... your breath is taken away by the views of a turquoise ocean and the Sapphire lagoon.
Beach front beach cottage with direct beach access. Older cottage in good condition, excellently located. Sleeps 10. No sea view but easy beach access and short walk to lagoon. Property is fenced and gated from road, with an alarm system.
Large older beach cottage, across the road from the beach and lagoon. Ideal house for lots of teenagers. Great views of sea and lagoon. Access to beach and lagoon only via main beach entrance, or via lagoon, both about 15 min walk.