53 Nkwazi Drive The Boat House
- The Boat house is a small cottage right on the lagoon. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 6 in total, no more. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access. Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat in front of property, during the day, when lagoon levels allow. Arrange lagoon access with ski-boat club on beach as per their mandate and normal skippers rules.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
Secure property with fencing, gates and beams with armed response. No Garage, but secure parking. All linen provided please bring your own towels and beach towels. Serviced daily, included in rates, laundry at extra charge, negotiate with staff.
Ceiling fans in all rooms. Gas braai build in on veranda, we suggest you bring a Webber for braai-ing around the pool. Large veranda with furniture and gas braai. Pool on property, not netted, shared with flat and main house.
DSTV: please bring your own card and decoder, please note our dish is not PVR/Explorer compatible. Accommodation at 53 Nkwazi The Boat House:
Containing: Open plan lounge/dining room/Kitchen.
Three bedrooms: First bedroom with standard double bed. Second bedroom with 2x single beds. Third bedroom down stairs en-suite, separate entrance, exit unit to reach with 1 x double bed.
Kitchen: microwave, stove, fridge/freezer, all cutlery and crockery.
Bathrooms: First bathroom with separate toilet, separate shower and separated bath with Basin, upstairs second bathroom en-suite to third bedroom downstairs with toilet, basin and bath.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.