53 Nkwazi Drive Flatlet
- Small second cottage on property with direct beach and lagoon access. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 5. Partial lagoon views. Cannot launch boat off property, but can moor boat on lagoon during the day. Arrange lagoon access with Ski-boat club. Property not suitable for large boat due to very steep drive way. Secure property with fencing, gates and beams. Armed response. No Garage, but secure parking.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
All linen provided, please bring towels and beach towels. Serviced daily, included in rates. Laundry is extra, please arrange rate with maids if they have time. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Gas braai build-in on veranda, suggest you bring a Webber for braai-ing around pool. Veranda with furniture.
Pool on property, not netted, shared with Boat house and main house. Bring DSTV decoder and own card, dish provided. Dish not PVR/Explorer compatible.
Accommodation at 53
Containing: Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen. Two bedrooms: First bedroom with double bed. Second bedroom with three single beds. Kitchen: microwave, oven and hob, fridge/freezer, all cutlery and crockery. Bathrooms: One bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and basin.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
The Boat house is a small cottage right on the lagoon. Suitable for 1 family, sleeps 6 in total, no more. Great views of sea and lagoon. Direct lagoon and beach access.
As you enter this property you are teased by glimpses of the ocean and lagoon along the side of the house. Anticipation builds as you approach to enter and then ... your breath is taken away by the views of a turquoise ocean and the Sapphire lagoon.
Beach front beach cottage with direct beach access. Older cottage in good condition, excellently located. Sleeps 10. No sea view but easy beach access and short walk to lagoon. Property is fenced and gated from road, with an alarm system.
Large older beach cottage, across the road from the beach and lagoon. Ideal house for lots of teenagers. Great views of sea and lagoon. Access to beach and lagoon only via main beach entrance, or via lagoon, both about 15 min walk.
Large beach cottage right on the lagoon with great lagoon and sea views. Older house, well maintained in excellent condition. Sleeps 12. Direct lagoon and beach access.
per unit, Max: 10