Welcome to 40 Winks Guest House - we feature modern and luxury comfort. At 40 Winks Guest House we believe in quality service, affordable luxury accommodation and delicious breakfast buffet.
Whether you are looking for accommodation for the Argus Cycle Tour, Jazz Festival, Two Oceans, CTICC or need a long holiday near the sea, large shopping complexes and Cape Town`s major attractions, then 40 Winks Guest House is the perfect accommodation venue for you.
Our staff are well trained and are ready to assist you in any way they can in order to ensure that you have the best possible stay in Cape Town.
- Full English breakfast included in B&B rate
- Garden and sparkling swimming pool.
- Free WI-FI throughout available
- Secure onsite parking available.
- Fully functional travel desk - Flight confirmations, forward bookings throughout Southern Africa, tours, car hire, Whale Watching, Shark Diving, Safari bookings.
- German, English, Afrikaans and Xhosa spoken.
All our rooms are en-suite and are equipped with items that will help ensure a luxurious and pampered stay with HD televisions with DSTV (selected channels), Air-conditioning, mini-bar, coffee and tea facilities, electronic safe and hairdryer.
Close to V & A Waterfront, Sea Point Promenade and all major attractions.
The Centre of Cape Town is home to some of the best museums, galleries, restaurants and shops in the world. We can even help you find the perfect tour for exploring this growing metropolis. 40 Winks Guesthouse is a unique destination and is within walking distance of all tourist attractions.
- VISIT V & A Waterfront, Robben Island, Castle of Good Hope, District Six, Bo-Kaap.
- Hike or Walk up Table Mountain, Signal Hill, Lions Head
- Tour world famous Cape Winelands, Cape Point Nature Reserve, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Go Whale Watching and Shark Diving in Hermanus and Gansbaai (1 hour up the East Coast)
- Relax in the sun on internationally acclaimed Camps Bay, Llundudno, Hout Bay, Sandy Bay beaches
Luxury en-suite bedroom charged at Single rate, with Queen size bed. (1 person).
Luxury en-suite bedroom with Queen size bed (2 people).
Twin en-suite bedroom
The Twin en-suite consists of 2 separate Single beds (2 people).
Family Unit - One bedroom
The Family Unit is large, fully-equipped luxury en-suite, with a large Queen-Sized bed, and a pull-out sleeper couch or the other Family unit that has two bedrooms that are inter-leading with adjoining bathroom (shower). Accommodates 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 years or 3 adults only.
Family Unit - Two bedroom
Family unit has two bedrooms that are inter-leading with adjoining bathroom (shower). Equipped with HD LED TV’s with Self Controlled DSTV channels, Air-con, mini-bar, coffee/tea facilities, electronic safe, hairdryer and Free WIFI. Accommodates 2 Adults and 2 children under 12 years or 3 adults only.
- 0 to 7 days prior to arrival, forfeit 100% of deposit and balance of invoice
- 7 to 14 days prior to arrival, forfeit 75% of deposit
- 14 to 30 days prior to arrival, forfeit 50% of deposit
- Bookings cancelled up to 30 days after confirmation subject to R500 service fee charge.
- Secure parking is limited and pre-booked at R100 per bay per night.
- Late/early arrival fee R300 charged before 2pm, after 9pm (weekdays) and 4pm (weekends and Public Holidays).
- Extra late arrival fee R500 for check in at 10pm onwards.
FROM THE N2 (AND THE AIRPORT):
From the Airport, take the N2 Freeway towards Cape Town. Stay on the N2. Once you enter Cape Town, take the Strand Street turn-off. Follow the road, until it becomes High Level Road, and once you reach Greenpoint, turn right into St. Georges Road. At the bottom of St. Georges turn left into Ravenscraig. 40 Winks is on your right.
FROM THE N1:
Stay on the N1 until you reach Cape Town. Turn right at the third set of traffic lights (Somerset Road). Follow the road, until you reach St. Georges Road. Turn left into St. Georges. Your first right is Ravenscraig Road. 40 Winks is at No.2.