22 Die Laan Self Catering Accommodation
is ideally located in the historical Avenue, next to the peaceful Eerste River. It is literally 3 to 4 min walk from town where all the restaurants, shops etc can be found. It is also two blocks away from the University and within very easy walking distance from STIAS. We are also literally a couple of meters away from Coetzenburg Sport Stadium, and 5 min drive from the Stellenbosch Medi-Clinic and the R44.
Here luxury meets the most modern facilities, enabling you to completely relax in this home-away-from-home. Free high speed Wi-Fi Internet, Satellite television, air conditioning, underfloor heating and heated towel rails in the bathrooms as well as bath robes, will ensure an upmarket experience. We even have warm water bottles for those cold winter evenings!
Our location so close to all the restaurants and shops is a major plus. Compared to other similar properties in the immediate vicinity, ours is also exceptionally quiet, because we do not front the busy Van Riebeeck Street. And we are one of very few guest establishments in central Stellenbosch with a swimming pool.
The unit is serviced everyday, Monday to Friday, except for Public Holidays and weekends. Minimum stay 3 nights.
Accommodation at 22 Die Laan Self Catering Accommodation:
In all rooms, luxury meets the most modern facilities. Stylishly decorated with Cape Dutch antiques, all rooms offer a home-away-from-home experience.
Our rooms feature:
- Iron and Iron Board
- Toaster and Kettle
- Cutlery and Crockery
- Hair dryer
- Bath robes
- Satellite television
- Bar fridge
- Heated towel rails
- Crisp 100% percale linen
- Wireless Internet Access
- Showers in all bathrooms, 3x baths
- En suite bathrooms with underfloor heating
- Warm water bottle for those rainy Cape evenings
22 Die Laan Self Catering Accommodation Activities:
- In and around Cape Town visit Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Waterfront and the Green Point Stadium.
- Play golf at several excellent courses, including Stellenbosch, Arabella near Hermanus and Boschenmeer in Paarl.
- If you still have time, watch the whales in Hermanus, and go for scenic walks and hikes in Stellenbosch and the greater Western Cape.
Click to display the map