131 Nkwazi Drive
- a beach cottage with direct beach access to Zinkwazi beach.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
Zinkwazi Beach is the hidden treasure of the KwaZulu Natal North coast, the Jewel yet to be discovered. Zinkwazi has a subtropical lagoon and beach and is the paradise of the fish eagle.
Accommodation at 131 Nkwazi Drive:
The cottage is well equipped, sleeps a maximum of 8 people and offers:
- 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
- views of sea – set amongst lush vegetation.
- secure with beams and alarm and armed response
- 2 garages and lock up parking area secured with security beams
- all linen provided – no towels provided
- maid compulsory
- ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- braai facilities – Gas braai – bring webber if so desire
- pool – no net
- DSTV – bring own card
The cottage contains:
- Open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen
- Kitchen: microwave, hob and oven, fridge/freezer
- All cutlery and crockery.
- Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer
- Large veranda with furniture
- towels and beach towels
- toiletries and cleaning agents including toilet paper and bath soap.
- DSTV Card for use of entertainment area – television only operates on satelite. Please note that some of the newer decoders does not allow one to use your card in any decoder and rather bring your card and decoder.
Minimum stays required:
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
Facilities & Services:
- Laundry Service
- Dining room
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Parking (off-street - covered)
- Other Language
- Mini Golf
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
131 Nkwazi Drive Activities:
- Zinkwazi is one of the rare, beautiful, unspoilt, idyllic, beaches left in Southern Africa. Close to Zululand’s wealth of splendid Game Reserves.
- A 7 km lagoon situated among the lush palms of the Zinkwazi Village, 180 species of bird life and endless beaches.
- For those who love golf, there are several excellent golf courses in easy driving distance e.g. Darnall country club, Princes Grant, Umhali, Zimbethi, Zimabali and the not to far off Mount Egcomb golf estates.
- A place to rest in peace with fishing, nature walks and a safe protected main beach.
- Zinkwazi Beach is the ideal holiday place when you are looking to escape form the rat race or want to spend quality time with your family with out the interruptions of malls, shopping and throngs of other people looking for the same solution.
131 Nkwazi Drive Map:
Other Accommodation near 131 Nkwazi Drive:
Accommodation options within 8km from 131 Nkwazi Drive include:
Large upmarket beach cottage with direct beach access. Sleeps 10. Secure property with fencing, gates and beams. 2 garages and with parking secured with security beams. Armed response. All linen provided – no towels provided.
per unit, Max: 10
1 Springvale ,Zinkwazi beach. This is No 1 of 4 units in small complex, situated across the road from the beach. The unit does not have sea view.
This beautifully decorated beach cottage has easy access to sea and sand and is ideal for little children with its large grassy garden and fully fenced and gated yard. PLEASE NOTE: Additional charges
92 Nkwazi drive, Zinkwazi beach cottage within easy walking distance to the main beach with a beach access path directly across the road from the house.
This beautiful house has panoramic sea view, it is large, spacious, new, smart, across the road from the beach.