116 Nkwazi Drive
- This beautiful house has panoramic sea view, it is large, spacious, new, smart, across the road from the beach, close to a beach access and an easy walk to the main beach. People who have stayed here always want to come back. The property is secure with fencing a gate and beams. There is enough secure parking behind the house with easy access to the kitchen when the car needs off-loading.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
The house is serviced, the pool is netted, DSTV is provided, there is a large covered veranda with furniture overlooking the pool and a fully functional build in braai and outdoor shower. The house sleeps 12 and all linen is provided, please bring towels and beach towels Inside the house on the bottom level, you will find a very spacious living area with open plan lounge, guest loo, dining room, kitchen and scullery. The living area opens onto a large veranda.
The kitchen is well equipped with all cutlery and crockery provided, it also has a microwave, hob and oven, fridge and freezer. Laundry facilities: washing machine and tumble dryer.
Accommodation at 116 Nkwazi Drive:
On the first floor you will find all bedrooms and bathrooms of which the configuration is as follows: 3 bedrooms and a dormitory, with 4 bathroom, all bedrooms open onto a wide balcony with sea views. 1st bedroom: Double bed. 2nd bedroom: 2x single beds. 3rd bedroom: 2x single beds. 4th bedroom: dormitory, ideal for kids with 6 single bedrooms. Bathrooms: 1st bathroom: bath, basin, shower and toilet en-suite to main. 2nd bathroom: shower, toilet and basin. 3rd bathroom: shower, toilet, basin. 4th bathroom: shower, toilet, basin, en-suite to dormitory.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.
1 Springvale ,Zinkwazi beach. This is No 1 of 4 units in small complex, situated across the road from the beach. The unit does not have sea view.
Large upmarket beach cottage with direct beach access. Sleeps 10. Secure property with fencing, gates and beams. 2 garages and with parking secured with security beams. Armed response. All linen provided – no towels provided.
A beach cottage with direct beach access, well equipped, sleeps a maximum of 8 people and offers 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms with views of sea and set amongst lush vegetation.
per unit, Max: 10
This beautifully decorated beach cottage has easy access to sea and sand and is ideal for little children with its large grassy garden and fully fenced and gated yard. PLEASE NOTE: Additional charges
92 Nkwazi drive, Zinkwazi beach cottage within easy walking distance to the main beach with a beach access path directly across the road from the house.