1 Springvale Place
, Zinkwazi beach - This is No 1 of 4 units in small complex, situated across the road from the beach. The unit does not have sea view, however it is +/- 150 m to the sea sand and an easy, short walk to the main beach.
The unit is well equipped, in great condition, neat and clean. The complex is wall and gated and the unit has security gates on all windows and doors. Each unit has 1 under cover garage and 1 open parking. Service providers look after the pool and garden, but the unit is not serviced, book a maid with the local cleaning agencies.
Braai facilities: Webber, pool fenced and gated, DSTV connection and dish provided, not PVR/Explorer compatible, you need to bring your own decoder and card. This unit sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, serviced by 3 bedrooms.
All linen is provided, you need to bring your towels and beach towels. All bedrooms have large build in cupboards and ceiling fans. Laundry facilities: Washing machine and tumble dryer.
Accommodation at 1 Springvale:
Ground floor: Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room opening onto a large veranda with furniture. The kitchen is well equipped with microwave, hob, oven and fridge/freezer. Also on the bottom floor is one bedroom with 2 single beds and a bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
Upstairs: First bedroom with double bed. Second bedroom with 2 single beds. Third bedroom with double bed. Bathroom with shower, toilet, basin. Bathroom with bath, toilet, basin.
- Driftwood Estates Cancellation Policy will follow with contract and is binding to this booking.
- The system automatically quotes out of season rates, for In-Season, Mid-Season and Peak Season.
- All Bookings are subject to Owner`s approval.
- Prices advertised relate to out of season dates, for seasonal rates please contact us.
- Additional charges are levied for: Maid Service, Departure Clean, Admin and Breakage Deposit, depending on the property.
Minimum stays required.
- A minimum of 20 nights during the peak time if you include Christmas and New Year.
- Alternatively: 10 days leaving on the 27/12 or 10 days starting/arriving on the 28th or 29/12.