At Marula is really about you. More than that, its about your experience and your comfort.
Yes, we do have a tiny little story to tell, a peek at who we are. The beautiful Potgietersrus (Mokopane) has been Blackie and Annemaries home for more than three decades and there is no place this energetic couple would rather live. Blackie is an entrepreneur at heart and established businessman, and Annemarie was Mrs Swart, music teacher at the local high school for many years. In 2007 Blackie convinced Annemarie to join the world of self employment, and At Marula, their baby, was born. Our name was inspired by the big marula tree outside, and when the rooms were built in 2007, no other name was more suited than that of the lovely marula tree.
We hope that you enjoy your stay with us, our aim is to provide a clean, safe welcoming and comfortable overnight experience, your overnight stay with a difference.
Accommodation At Marula:
We have 24 private rooms, 2 family rooms and 2 self-catering units all with en-suite shower/toilet/basin).
Other facilities in the rooms:
- Air Conditioner and microwave in all rooms
- Television with 15 DSTV channels
- Wardrobe, wrighting desk, luggage rack, bar fridge, coffee/tea and kettle
- Ssafe undercover parking - main entrance secured with electronic gate
- All units served (and fresh towels supplied )daily
- We are walking distance to several restaurants
- We are situated centrally opposite the Mokopane Mall
- Deposits are only refundable in the event of 3 months before stay date
- 90% of deposit 1 month before stay date
- 60% of deposit 2 weeks before stay date
- 30% of deposit 1 week before stay date
- 0% of deposit is refundable on non arrival or curtailment of stay @Marula will seek full payment for any cancelled accommodation that cannot be re-let, including premature curtailment of stay and non arrival.
Facilities & Services available:
Children under 12 years
Disabled (wheelchair friendly)
Parking (off-street - covered)
@ Marula is a Guesthouse, Self-Catering and Bed and Breakfast in Mokopane Limpopo South Africa