Guests staying in the Pilanesberg Game Reserve
area are invited to join any of these unique and extraordinary African adventures - or combinations thereof. Balloon Safari
Guests are collected at their hotel and taken on a leisurely drive to rendezvous with the balloon crew.
Flight is approximately an hour's duration and on landing sparkling wine is served. A game drive is then taken through the park to a private lodge where breakfast is served, after which guests are returned to their hotel.
Flights are early morning and you need to allow some 4 hours for the full itinerary which includes the following:
- Early morning collection from your hotel by safari vehicle.
- Launch of the balloon from the center of the park.
- An hour drifting serenely over the park.
- A sparkling wine celebration on landing, a time-honored tradition in ballooning.
- A Full English breakfast at a Private Game Lodge.
- A First Flight certificate signed by your pilot.
- Return transport to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour flight - ±4 hours in totalMorning and Afternoon Game Drives
Scheduled daily drives are available into the Pilanesberg National Park, which depart in the early mornings and evenings.
Enjoy the adventure of a evening game drive trip to search for the park’s nocturnal wildlife. Scheduled night drives are offered daily or alternatively guests can take a private night drive
Duration: 2hrs 30minsQuad Biking
Join us for a quad biking adventure trail through the Letsatsing Game Park accompanied by experienced guides, with the possibility of seeing Rhino, Giraffe and other animal species en route.
Duration: 1 hour ride - total 2 hoursAdditional info for visitors
* Pilanesberg Accommodation
* Pilanesberg Map
* Pilanesberg Safaris
* Pilanesberg Tours
* Pilanesberg History
* Pilanesberg Wildlife