Marloth Park is a wildlife estate situated on the Crocodile River on the southern boundary of Kruger National Park where all properties enjoy the wonders of the African Bush from their doorstep.
The Park is unique in that the wild animals are allowed to roam freely around the Bush Houses and Lodges. Hence the opportunity to see Impala, Kudu, Waterbuck, Nyala, Water Buck, Reed Buck, Wildebeest, Buffalo, Giraffe, Warthogs, Duiker, Zebra, Mongooses, baboons and monkeys around the cottages is very good.
Elephant, Rhino and Hippo's can also often be seen down at the river and birding is excellent with a huge variety seen without having to leave the houses.
Marloth Park has a garage and two stores where most of your essentials can be bought. The Bush Centre also has a very nice pub that offers reasonably priced meals and drinks. Map of Accommodation in Marloth Park
Marloth Park Activities:
- Enjoy the thrill of living amongst wild animals as they roam freely.
- View excellent birdlife
- Visit Kruger National Park
- Visit Swaziland - Jeppe's Reef border post is 60km away
- Visit Mozambique - the border post is 20km away
- Mpumalanga - major attractions are 120km away
- Do tiger fishing near Komatipoort
- Play golf in Malelane - 30km away
Marloth Park Map:
Marloth Park is about 450km from Johannesburg and the turnoff is 20km after Malelane on the N4 to Mozambique.