Legacy Hotels & Resorts offer a portfolio of superior four and five star hotels and bush lodges throughout Southern Africa.
Kruger ParkKruger Park Lodge
- offers spacious, fully-equipped luxurious chalets, on the banks of the Sabie River
SandtonThe Michelangelo Hotel
- is one of South Africa's premier hotels; an icon of culture and taste reminiscent of the finest hotels in Europe.Da Vinci Hotel and Suites
- on the cosmopolitan square in the heart of the Sandton business and leisure district.
Centurion (Pretoria)Centurion Lake Hotel
- near the cricket grounds and with superb conference facilities and comfortable accommodation.
PilanesbergKwa Maritane Bush Lodge
- bush lodge offering an Out of Africa" experienceBakubung Bush Lodge
- bush lodge near Sun City in the park where a wide variety of game - which includes the Big Five - roamTshukudu Bush Lodge
- small exclusive bush lodge offering some of the most impressive game viewing in Africa.
Addo Elephant ParkKuzuko Lodge
- situated in a private section of the Addo Elephant Park, offers 24 chalets, restaurant, pub, wine cellar, swimming pool, game drives
Port ElizabethBrookes Hill Suites
- Wake up to panoramic views of the ever-marching swells of the Indian Ocean.
Cape TownThe PortsWood Hotel
- situated in the heart of the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront - which overlook the spectacular Table Mountain. The Commodore Hotel
- has become one of the preferred leisure and corporate destinations in Cape Town. Namibia
Windhoek Windhoek Country Club Resort
- a unique desert setting and an exceptional complement of international hotel services and facilities
SwakopmundSwakopmund Hotel & Entertainment Centre
- in the coastal playground of Namibia.