is dominated by a towering, table-shaped mountain, set on a peninsula of soaring, rocky heights and lush valleys, where two oceans converge - Indian and Atlantic.
Cape Town offers the visitor immense natural beauty which melds effortlessly with the fast pace and bright lights of a great urban centre. Cape Town offers a myriad things to do and places to see, whatever your tastes, inclinations or budget.
And the Cape Town Accommodation
options are numerous.Activities
* See and experience Table Mountain National Park
- either hiking
or take the cable cart.
* Visit the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
* Tour the Cape Winelands
and visit towns like Paarl, Stellenbosch or Franschhoek
* See Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* Discover Robben Island
* Go with the Fun Bus
* Take a helicopter flip or any of the many organised Cape Town Day Tours
* Go shopping and visit Century City, Canal Walk, Ratanga Junction and more
* Explore the Nature Reserves & Parks
* Wine and Dine at any of the variety of restaurants
* Buy something "African" at any of the many crafts markets
* Tan and enjoy Cape Town's Beaches
* Take a tour the Townships
* Travel the Whale Route
and visit Hermanus
* Absorb some History and Culture by visiting the Cape Town Museums
* Enjoy some Outdoor Fun of parachuting and skydiving, canoeing & kayaking, sailing, abseiling
, mountaineering, hiking and walks or do some birdwatching.
* Go surfing
* Play golf
* Discover the magic of gemstones at the Scratch Patch
Cape Town gives you the opportunity to experience something different - every day!