Zeederberg Cottages makes an ideal base to begin your Waterberg adventure. If you`re after escape from the hustle and bustle of life, the garden is a haven of tranquility hidden away in the bushveld.
Giant trees tower over you as you while away hours by the pool. Finding peace and quiet in the shade is a welcome escape from the bushveld heat. We have over 75 different species of birds have been seen throughout our big garden, a paradise for bird lovers.
~ Salt Swimming pool
~ Private and shared Braai areas
~ Fully equipped shared kitchen facility
~ Self-catering facilities
~ Laundry facilities
~ Secure parking on premises
Zeederbergs Centre is a short stroll away for stocking up on groceries or obtaining supplies from the local Spar for your Waterberg adventure. You also have the option to enjoy a nice bush meal at the Bush Stop Café or browse in the other shops within the small centre.
We have a shared lounge with a fireplace and DSTV, not to mention a spacious veranda overlooking the garden for use of all guests.
Accommodation is provided on either a self-catering basis or Breakfasts can be provided at R90 p/p and also Dinners at R130 p/p with prior arrangement.
Facilities & Services:
- Children under 12 years
- Honeymoon Couples
- Laundry Service
- Ironing Service
- Self-Braai / Barbecue
- Parking (open and off-street)
- Fireplace on the Premises
- Communal Television
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Satellite TV
The self-catering and en-suite cottages all have their own private DSTV, fridge and coffee and tea provided in the cottage.
The budget cottages all have access to the shared kitchen facility where coffee and tea is available, as well as the shared lounge with DSTV.
Zeederberg Cottages Activities:
- Church of St John the Baptist - charming thatched church made of local materials and designed by the famous architect Sir Herbert Baker.
- Horse back safaris with Savannah Horse Trails on a reserve situated on the top of the Seven Sisters
- Bush hiking at Taaibos Adventures
- Big 5 Game drives with Kololo Game Reserve
- Elephant back safaris with Shambala Private Game Reserve
- Mokolo Dam and Nature Reserve - popular fishing and picnic spot on the Mokolo River, 50 km northwest of Vaalwater
Zeederberg Cottages Guest Review
Average Guest Rating:
out of 5
based on 1 review.
warm wellcome, friendly Support, wish, we could have stayed longer
Rating: Reviewed by Klaus-Georg Poehls over a year ago