Rooms 1, 2 & 3 have a double bed, sleeper couch and en-suite shower bathroom and kitchenette (self-catering or B&B).
Rooms 4 & 5 are spacious family units (part of the big farmhouse). Each unit has its own separate entrance, four single beds, an en-suite shower bathroom and a separate kitchenette/lounge area.
- En-suite shower/ bathroom
- Tea & coffee facilities
- Small fridge
- Heater & fans
- Linen provided
- No TVs
- Private entrances
- Self catering or B&B
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Activities:
At Wilgewandel Holiday Farm we have a wide variety of fun activities for young and old at rock-bottom prices! We cater for children parties, special functions and school groups.
- Camel rides: We have six very friendly and well-trained dromedary camels that can't wait to offer you a ride.
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Fun and entertaining putt-putt for young and old alike.
- Donkey cart rides: This traditional way of transportation is a lot of fun.
- Foefie slide: 100 meters long and 6 meters high across our farm dam (zip line).
- Pedal cars
- Rowing boats
- Farm atmosphere: We pride ourselves on creating a healthy farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Animals to feed: In true farm style we have a variety of farm animals to feed. These include rabbits, a pig, billy goats, donkey, ostriches and sheep. (Touch farm).
- Curios and gifts to buy: Our curio shop has a large variety of local wines, homemade goodies, gifts and curios. Cold drinks, ice-cream, sweets, biltong, and lots of special gifts are available.
- Hiking trails: For the more energetic we've got a 30-60 minute hiking trail.
- Mountain bike trails: About 5 km long; bring your own bike.
- Quad Buggies (only available during holidays)
- Fun obstacle / team building course
- Plenty of GREAT photo opportunities!
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Map:
Other Accommodation near Wilgewandel Holiday Farm:
Accommodation options within 8km from Wilgewandel Holiday Farm include:
Luxury Tents & Cabins,Working ostrich farm & 4 Star Guest Lodge. Situated at the foothills of the Swartberg Mountains, 14 km on your way from Oudtshoorn to the World Famous Cango Caves. We have an a la carte Restaurant, open daily with a lot of specials
De Kombuys is an ego orientated farm conveniently situated only 3 km from the world renowned Cango Caves. Your can look for peace and tranquility in the beautiful natural surroundings and experience the culture of a working organic farm.
per person sharing
Accommodation near Cango Caves, Accommodation near Cango Ostrich farm, Accommodation at Oudtshoorn. Western Cape Accommodation, Bed and Breakfast.
Swartberg Country Manor is a four star Luxury Guest Farm nestled on the farm "Voorbedacht" situated in the Cango Valley at the foot of the world-renowned Swartberg Pass. with picturesque panoramic views of the Swartberg Mountains.
Guest Rating: (1 review)
This is a luxury Guest House, situated in the heart of the Cango Valley near Oudtshoorn. We offer stylishly decorated en-suite rooms with beautiful views of the Schoemanshoek Valley and the spectacular Swartberg Mountain Range.