is a unique and stylish house that was designed for the discerning nature lover. It lies privately at the end of West River Road on the river bank surrounded by indigenous vegetation, with sweeping estuary views.
Nature enthusiasts and bird watchers can enjoy canopy birding from the extensive wooden decks and uninterrupted views of the estuary floodplain with its variety of waterbirds. Local bird tours with our expert guide Anne Williams can be arranged. We are a bird-friendly establishment, accredited by BirdLife SA.
The house sleeps 10 adults comfortably in five bedrooms with five bathrooms. One bedroom has a king size bed while the other four bedrooms each have two 3/4 size beds which can be pushed together or kept as twins.
Features Westend House has to offer:
- Three levels, five Bedrooms, five bathrooms
- Two fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers, washing machines, one tumble dryer
- Two glass fronted lounges with large sliding doors to the decks overlooking the river
- Indoor and outdoor open plan dining areas
- Undercover braai and entertainment area
- Wood-burning stove and library with reading nook
- Double garage and off street parking for up to 3 additional cars
- Work space with sea view
- Flat screen television, Premium DSTV and DVD player
- Outdoor hot shower and indigenous garden
- Full on-line security system with interior and exterior beams
- Fully fenced
- No internet facilities
- Pet friendly
The property is serviced weekly (more on request) and fully fenced with active security system and exterior beams.
Nestling in a peaceful and tranquil country farm setting, 7 km outside of Port Alfred is the historical Green Fountain Farm Resort. Green Fountain Farm Resort is a must visit destination for guests who enjoy adventure and the outdoor camping experience.
per person sharing
Oceana Beach & Wildlife Reserve is the product of a man who was brave enough to live his dream, and he extends an invitation to those who need a place to dream, be pampered, rejuvenate, relax, discover and be delighted by.